Self-medicating TRT

I did the 12th injection yesterday morning effortlessly in the left quad. It's time to get the bloodwork checked.

-TCS

I did the 13th injection yesterday this morning effortlessly in the left quad. I'm getting my bloodwork checked this week.
Y'all have a good Memorial Day.

-TCS

Last edited:
I did my blood work as I said I would on 5/31.

Pre self-medication 2/1/13
Hemoglobin 16.1 g/dL
Hemocrit 46.5 %
Test Serum 610 ng/dL
Lutenizing Hormone 5.5 mIU/dL
FSH 4.9 mIU/mL
Estradiol 17.4 pg/mL

ON 5/31/13
Hemoglobin 15.6 g/dL
Hemocrit 44.86 %
Test Serum 870 ng/dL
Lutenizing Hormone 5.0 mIU/dL
FSH 5.3 mIU/mL
Estradiol 11.4 pg/mL

I am happy; these look good to me. I like self-medicating and how I am feeling.

What are your opinions about pushing the injections to 150mg twice weekly instead of 200mg once a week w/ anastrazole .5mg EOD. Do you think I should get the test around 1000 ng/dL?

I did the 14th injection this morning in the right quad. I had a great week. I wish I had done this years ago.

I did the 16th injection this past Monday morning in the right quad. When pinnacle has their next sale, I am going to up the ante and do some cycling.

Last edited:
I havent posted in recent weeks. I have been doing the weekly injections and alternating the injection sites and I am up to the 19th injection.

I am doing well. I am feeling well and sex is an enjoyable part of life's equation again.

The next task is to continue the injections and anastrazole usage and get my dietary habits in line; hydration is off, protein counts are off and while carbs are good I need to watch my fat intake. I am not gaining fat, but I could have a more muscle-friendly intake. When pinnacle has their next sale, I am going to up the ante and do some cycling.

Things are going well. I did my 20th injection last night. I have been eating better, but not as well as I ought. I am moving and close on the new home tomorrow. The more I get settled into the new home, the better my diet will be.

It's been awhile since I have logged into the forum and updated my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) thread.

My regimen since my last blood work had been done is: .5mg Anastrazole EOD and an injection of 200mg of Test Cyp every week on Monday.

My last blood work was on 5/31. The order was through Private MD Labs and the draw was done at a local Lab Corp office. The results were "normal":

Hemoglobin 15.6 g/dL
Hemocrit 44.86 %
test Serum 870 ng/dL
Luteinizing Hormone 5.0 mIU/dL
FSH 5.3 mIU/mL
Estradiol 11.4 pg/mL

I was happy as of 5/31 and felt really good. I have felt less so leading up to this most recent draw on 09/12.

These are the results that I received:
Hemoglobin 15.4 g/dL (Normal)
Hemocrit 46.1 % (Normal)
test Serum >1500 ng/dL (High)
Luteinizing Hormone 0.1 mIU/dL (Low)
SH 5.3 mIU/mL Hemoglobin <0.2 g/dL (Low)
Estradiol 49.3 pg/mL (High)
Eos 9% (High)
Eos Absolute o.5 x10E3/uL (High)
Bilirubin 1.4 mg/dL (High)

I feel the Test Serum is incompatible with the way I am feeling. I feel bold but the arousal/ sex having attitudinal aspect of my life is at a lull.

Either the labs are false, or I have some course correcting to do.

Prior to this 3 month block, I did officially run out of the anastrazole from the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic I had gone to and went with Great White Peptides. So this is either under-dosed or bunk. The testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic tablets lowered my estrogen.
I think that I need a different source for anastrazole.... maybe from Pinnacle or RUI?

I also know that I can impact the Low LH and FSH with HCG. I can reintroduce that into my regimen after the estrogen levels drop and are controlled. (HCG aromatizes for me and I get itchy nips)

I don't know as of yet what I should do for the EOS and Bilirubin counts. I am suffering from allergies right now. But could it be tied to the high test levels too?

If anyone has good experience with this, I'd appreciate your insight as I guide myself through this patch. Thanks.

TC

Last edited:
Today wasn a TRT injection. I got rid of the bunk anastrazole. I am back on track and will be testing my blood in December.

-TCS

Today wasn a TRT injection. I got rid of the bunk anastrazole. I am back on track and will be testing my blood in December.

-TCS

you got results in 24 hours from privatemdlabs? I too just went today to a local labcorp and did the female hormone panel and was interested in the turn around time.

The place where I get the blood drawn is just a collection site. The specimins are picked up at some point and are taken somewhere else to get tested. I guess if I was there first thing in the morning as soon as the office opened I might get results by the next day. So I'd give them as little as 24 and as much as 48 hours for turn around.

I am definitely on the rebound. I did another injection today. The next blood work will be around the 12th of December.

Back