Self TRT administration graduating to cycles

Kreiger

I have been self administering 200 test cyp once weekly and 25mg anastrazole eod. (It will be a year in march) I get bloodwork quarterly from privatemdlabs.com.

I have hit some potholes especially when the anti-estrogen was bunk but I am happy with the effects when all is right. My core is tighter, I get spontaneous erections, I dont have the depression I had before and gym preformance is up among other pschological positives. Sperm production has been good, so there has been no need for hcg.

So I have been thnking about systematically shocking my system with two cycles each year (either a bulk or a cut cycle regimine) and having the base self-administered TRT regimine as the default throughout the year.

I am interested in hearing about feedback about this turn from those who have made a similar decision. What wisdom do you have to offer on such a transition and what have your cycles looked like. What differences do I need to be aware of between the regular cycler and the cycler with TRT? Prior to going the TRT route I had earmarked starter cycles like those of DaHurt etc...

Thanks.

Sind sie deutsch ?

OK Warrior....
First order of biz.

Who are you.?

Stats like
height
weight
bdyfat
years liftng

Do not want to be a dick but all that is a relevant factor.

200 a week is x 2 a regualr trt..so your on a cruise unless this has you within range... fyi.

You will have more side effects (if any, depending on the compound) on cycle, and you will have to use a higher AI dose (assuming you're using test/wet compounds).

Also you will get MORE GAINS haha.

Did you really say that you were taking 25mg of anasrazole EOD. I think that has to be wrong... Maybe you are taking Aromasin.

Ja, ich bin Deutsche und Britisch.

Sure Teutonic; thanks for asking:

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 278lb
Bodyfat: I don't know the % (My waist can accomodate 36's and 38's but, to be comfortable) my quads/thighs require me to be in 40s)
Years Lifting: Since 2004

I also have a journal on the "My Steroid Cycle" form that reports my quarterly labs: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/644110-self-medicating-trt.html I am due for another draw next week.

Thanks.

What are your test levels? I did 150 test cyp per week & mine were hi for TRT. I cut my dosage by half & I don't feel much different.

Back