Sensitive nipples before PCT

Muay Thai

I've completed a 11 week Sustanon cycle and used Proviron up until the last 2 weeks of the cycle.

I am now at week 13 or 14 and about to start PCT.

The feeling a little hard to explain but for the last 2-3 weeks I have sensitive nipples, they don't sting exactly but when I push on them they don't feel normal either and I can feel little lumps behind them.

Is it too late to start taking Proviron again for few days or will it effect my PCT?

I've been a little late to take action but is it ok to let it go away by itself? I'm sure the test levels in my body are near normal level by now.

were you on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) such as arimidex or armomasin on cycle? and your test levels are no way near "normal" right now.

*edit* read det-oaks post cycle therapy (pct) thread up top....explains aromatose inhibitors as well as serms. all your answers are up there.

Last edited:
I did not use arimidex on cycle but I used Proviron 50mg ed which prevents bloating and I think also helps a bit to prevent gyno.

You are most likely starting to get gyno. Proviron is not enough to prevent or reduce/reverse gyno. It's due to estro so you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to combat the problem. Start aromisin at 12.5 mg ED until pct is done or arimidex at .5mg eod then .25 the last two weeks. If those doses are not enough then increase. Adex can cause estro to rebound so you will need to taper the dose.

You also want to keep estro in the low or normal range in pct so it's not suppressing TT due to negative feed back.

You are most likely starting to get gyno. Proviron is not enough to prevent or reduce/reverse gyno. It's due to estro so you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to combat the problem. Start aromisin at 12.5 mg ED until pct is done or arimidex at .5mg eod then .25 the last two weeks. If those doses are not enough then increase. Adex can cause estro to rebound so you will need to taper the dose.

You also want to keep estro in the low or normal range in pct so it's not suppressing TT due to negative feed back.

Yes I am suspecting that I am starting to get gyno. My nipples are more pointy than before but my mates think I'm being paranoid and it's not noticeable.

Another question is, since my cycle is over, could my gyno get worse after this (even though no more extra test being injected)? I mean if I just leave it as it is?

Yes it can get worse during post cycle therapy (pct). It usually will get better after. A course of aromisin should help.

Back