Serious question about danabol. ( Dianabol )

mowgli98

Hello everyone, sorry if i'm being a dumbass , i know jackshit about steroids except the usual "hurr durr they're scary and deadly" stuff, I'm 19 and very slim, 6ft and 130lb ( 183cm, 59kg), i was wondering if it would be safe for me to do a 6 week Dbol only cycle, i don't have access to a gym but i can do around 500 push-ups throughout the day. i don't care if i'll lose the weight, i also have a minor history of cardiac problems ( Paroxysmal Tachycardia ), which means that my heart beats insanely fast from time to time i went through EKG and an Ecography but they didn't find anything.

Any answer is appreciated, thank you.

ok, ill play along. first off your way too young for any of this. dbol is a waste of time in terms of keep the water retention gains. what dosages are you going to take? you must have test. on a bright note 500 pushups per day is awesome.

You are way too young. Also you cannot train like you should doing what you are doing.

Learn to eat and get some weights or get to a gym. If you read up on the use of steroids you could answer your own Q's.

You need to educate, train for a few years and wait until you are 25 years old.

Forget this idea and as said Dbol will fill you up with water and you need test. One other thing if you are scared of injections then this will NEVER be for you. Orals are bad for your liver.

PS: so you do push ups, WTH do you do for other body parts. :dunno:

Hi and thank you for replying, i got 2 bottles with 100 pills in each, 5mg per pill, thought i'd start with 15mg a day, is this good enough?

You are way too young. Also you cannot train like you should doing what you are doing.

Learn to eat and get some weights or get to a gym. If you read up on the use of steroids you could answer your own Q's.

You need to educate, train for a few years and wait until you are 25 years old.

Forget this idea and as said Dbol will fill you up with water and you need test. One other thing if you are scared of injections then this will NEVER be for you. Orals are bad for your liver.

PS: so you do push ups, WTH do you do for other body parts. :dunno:

I get that i'm too young and all, close friends of mine are even younger and gained lots of weight with danabol, i'm not trying to get buff, i just want to gain some weight so i won't look like a stick, and i have already tried eating more calories than i burn, mass gainers, you name it. i lifted for 6 months and only gained like 8lbs. I already have test.

I get that i'm too young and all, close friends of mine are even younger and gained lots of weight with danabol, i'm not trying to get buff, i just want to gain some weight so i won't look like a stick, and i have already tried eating more calories than i burn, mass gainers, you name it. i lifted for 6 months and only gained like 8lbs. I already have test.
your friends gained water weight. if you already have test then you should use it. and tell your younger friends who dont even have hair on the nuts that their in for a heck of a life.

Well considering your 19, have been told not to take d-bol already by experienced guys who have more than 20 years of steroid knowledge than you do, and your now asking about dosages im assuming you've already made up your mind your going to take them.

Here are a few good reasons not to take them your testosterone levels are already at a all time high, it could stunt your growth, at a young age your more likely to not recover your natural testosterone production, you don't have a pct planned, you don't have access to a gym readily available, you don't know the basics about steroids, and it seems to me your friends don't know what they are doing either.

If you do decide to take d-bol you need to figure out how to control your estrogen, what your pct will be like and how you will get it, take a liver support supplement like 1200mgs of nac a day, don't drink while taking it, and for god sake if you take just dbol which is a horrible idea make sure you at least get a gym membership and work out all your muscle groups and get your diet on track.

I highly recommend you don't take dbol or any steroids at your age but I did so I can understand where your coming from. I can promise you that if you get your diet and work out routine dialed in and sign up at a gym you will make way better gains than a single dbol cycle will ever give you.

Also taking steroids before you reach your genetic potential through years of going to the gym and breaking through personal records is just cheating your self man. It's like putting a ferrari motor in a volkswagon. Take some serious time to think about why you are so eager to jump on steroids and think about the advice you have been told. Your friends will say we are dumb asses most likely because they dont know what they are talking about in the long run. Im sure your friends are nice and just want to help you but your talking with experienced vets here that are thinking about the long term for you not just instant gratification.

Also if your just trying to gain some weight man this site isnt all about steroids we have a great diet coach called 3j that offers different bulking plans and cutting plans. Plus multiple sponsors that have great supplements. Try getting on a bulking program with 3j and getting a personal trainer. You'll keep your gains, stay healthy, and not have to worry about any shitty side effects that WILL happen if you take a dbol only cycle.

I started taking steroids at 18 and am on TRT right now for the rest of my life and I know for a fact improper PCT and cycling at a young age contributed to my situation. Just trying to look out for you man good luck.

Listen do you want water weight or muscle weight ? I ask because you will only gain water if you do this. Six months out you will lose the water weight and be back where you started.

Everyone here it telling you correctly. For you it is Russian Roulette as to being fucked for life. Yep is this temporary weight gain worth that.

Now to brag but I have been involved in steroids and BB sine 1980. A few years ya think... Well you came here for advice and you are getting it form all of us. If you discount what we say, then why the hell did you waste everyone's time and including your own. :dunno: :mad:

WE / I know what I speak of as well as the others that have replied. This whole idea of no gym, doing only pushups and a few other isometric exercises and doing steroids much less Dbol is ludacris at best just stupid.

You will do as you please so lets pray you don't shoot yourself when you game of Russian Roulette begins.

Now as far as answering your last Q concerning dose. I will not help. I feel it im-moral for me to help you shoot yourself and ***n your life. Plan on a wife some day, well she aint gonna appreciate what is / might happen.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for replying, you and @oldmusclemike made me change my mind, but are there any other steroids that can make you gain weight fast without any of these side effects?

Dianabol is a steroid what your talking about sounds like a pro hormone. Your friend who took steroids in the past probably didnt get blood tests to see his natural levels before he took them or after words so there is no telling if he did damage. Also I doubt your friend would be honest if he had problems and say any of the problems he could have because most would be sexual problems like ed and the other problems are going to require blood tests to know about. Also no not everybody gets problems from taking steroids at a young age but id say its about a 50/50 chance from what I have seen.

Best advice for you would be to work your ass off in the gym, and eat a proper & clean diet.

Sounds like you might not be willing to do the first part, and the diet part would be a struggle as you are 6' and 130#. Drugs are not going to be a solution for you at this point, without fixing these things and waiting around 6 years minimum.

I was a bean pole growing up, and when I was 6' I was probably about 150#. When I went off to college I ate like a horse and worked out hard and got up to about 190# ish over a couple of years, took until senior year at 22 years old to finally get to 225# - so I know it's possible you could eat a ton and work out and still not gain much for a few years yet.

Again best advise would be to work hard, do powerlifting and olympic grounded compound movements, eat a ton and wait several years.

Hello everyone, sorry if i'm being a dumbass , i know jackshit about steroids except the usual "hurr durr they're scary and deadly" stuff, I'm 19 and very slim, 6ft and 130lb ( 183cm, 59kg), i was wondering if it would be safe for me to do a 6 week Dbol only cycle, i don't have access to a gym but i can do around 500 push-ups throughout the day. i don't care if i'll lose the weight, i also have a minor history of cardiac problems ( Paroxysmal Tachycardia ), which means that my heart beats insanely fast from time to time i went through EKG and an Ecography but they didn't find anything.

Any answer is appreciated, thank you.
I'm 90% sure this is a troll post

But in case it's not get a gym membership and work out 130 pounds is underweight for your height and dbol is big no no given your cardiac history

But in case it's not get a gym membership and work out 130 pounds is underweight for your height and dbol is big no no given your cardiac history

This might just be a troll. If not this guy is literally sick...unhealthy because at 6' and 130 lbs his BMI is 17.6 and is underweight. On the basic person anything less then 18.5 ish in unhealthy

Back