Sex but no love??

I know of us are saying this joking but it is kind of serious. Personally if I had a kid with somebody I wasnt married to I would be a doing a a DNA check before we went any further. You can buy those kits online and I would just do it without telling, I know this shows major mistrust but I would east my mind. And if you were truthful about it, you would be opening up a huge can of worms.

True story. My dads friend had a kid at like 18. Wasnt with the mom forever. They split up and decided he really wouldnt be in the picture which he was fine with. So he paid his support and some for 14 years on time and whatever else. Well the old lady after 14 years got bold and decided she wanted more of the pie from him, guess the guy did ok for himself and she was just looking for more. Well he said ok, but I want a DNA test first, if its good ill pay what you want. Guess what wasnt his kid, and he stopped sending the checks.

My old boss found out that 2 of his three had other dads. This came out after the divorce. Poor guy thought all three were his...

Back