sex drive and test dose

roccodart440

I'm cruising at 250mg Ew right now. Basicly goingto iuse up the rest of my test E and then hit PCT.

My sex drive is better on 250mg EW than 1g-1500.

HCG seemed tp aid my sex drive but I found this to be interesting .

hcg boosts my drive too, since i have little atrophy its one of the only reasons i use it.
i find that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) usuage effects my sex drive as much or more than AS dosage. I have found from painful experiance that letro at any daily dosage kills my drive, so i use AIFM which is much weaker (and less effective...)

I prefer aromasin for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) these days. At 250mg EW I don't need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but at 500-1500mg I need it.

HCG does wonders for my sex drive too but definitly adds bloat.

I should get some avena sativa.

roccodart440 said:
I prefer aromasin for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) these days. At 250mg EW I don't need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) but at 500-1500mg I need it.

HCG does wonders for my sex drive too but definitly adds bloat.

I should get some avena sativa.
proviron FTW

I have heard a lot of guys indicate that their sex drives are higher when using relatively lower doses in comparison to mega doses. Just goes to show that there can be oversaturation at some point.

Aboot said:
I have heard a lot of guys indicate that their sex drives are higher when using relatively lower doses in comparison to mega doses. Just goes to show that there can be oversaturation at some point.

There is no doubt though that higher doses make you bigger and stronger though. Too bad you can't always have it all.

LiftTillIDie said:
HCG causing bloat? Never heard that mentioned before, what's the mechanism?

It aromatises very easily. I'm noticing it now. Oi'm on low dose test which is causeing minimal if any bloat but for a few days aftrer injecting hcg i'll get bloated thenit dissapates back down.

Aboot said:

Not really because im cruising on 250mg test right now and theres no way I could make gains like I could on 1g of test. I wouldnt say its over saturatio but something else

skarhead1 said:
Not really because im cruising on 250mg test right now and theres no way I could make gains like I could on 1g of test. I wouldnt say its over saturatio but something else

agree. But what?

Maybe having a real big abundance of test has adverse effects on the sex drive? I dont know

I'm at 500mg/test E a week and its actually becoming a problem. The other day I was thinking about my gf and I was getting an erection constantly. I had to walk to the bank to get some money and was stupid enough to wear my trainers. Usually it takes 5 mins but took me half an hour. Every 30 sec had to sit down to calm down. Crazy.

roccodart440 said:
agree. But what?

I don't know either. I was reading over at the meso mens health forum and many of the guys on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) are strugling with low sex drive as well.

Possible reasons mentioned at meso:
1.dopamine insensitivity
2.low shbg
3.high e2
4.loss of natural production
5.maybe something else?

I hear that a lot. People getting better libido on a lower test dose versus a higher.

Back