Sex issues :-(

Meinuntergang

I'm in the middle of a relatively lengthy cycle. The first 8 weeks just finished and I ran tren-a @ 350 and test-p @ 300 weekly. I ran Prami @ .25 mg ed while I took tren-a and aromasin @ 12.5 mg daily and the meds are legit from a pharmaceutical company, not ugl or research labs. I just started the second half of my cycle and now I'm running test-p @ 500 weekly and anavar @ 50 mg daily.

I recently had sex with an old college friend who visited for the weekend. This exactly what happened: the whole thing took place over 5 to 6 hours, there were short break, water, etc.... We did everything and I couldn't climax at all. I mean, literally tried everything and the hours kept passing by and I couldn't climax. I also noticed that my erection was a bit soft.

The result: very satisfied friend. Very worried, frustrated and confused me.

I'd appreciate any advice or feedback from anyone who experienced something similar.

The thing is regardless of how hard I tried, I was just stuck in a erectile plateau when never got close to an orgasm. I'm just lost as to what went wrong.

I removed it. My question is, what can I do to increase sensitivity or get close to what the way my sexual organ works when I'm off the juice? It's not my first cycle, and I've had sex while juicing, it was a little different than normal but I could climax without much trouble.

Although I'd hate to think so, it could be possible. I experienced all the side effects of taking prami, fatigue and sleepiness. I used Sun Pharma's parmi and discontinued it a few days after I finished my Tren run, thinking that I don't need it anymore because the tren would be out of my system in a week or so.

prolactin could be high from tren maybe your prami is bunk

So prolactin being high can cause this problem? I'm having the same issue, don't have problems getting a hard on but I having a hard time blowing my load. I'm 1 week into pct, I was on a test Deca stack, I actually stopped my cycle short cause of this issue. Hey,if your single this not a bad thing but I'm married now and marathon sex isn't fun for her every time, especially with kids in the other room..lol

So prolactin being high can cause this problem? I'm having the same issue, don't have problems getting a hard on but I having a hard time blowing my load. I'm 1 week into pct, I was on a test Deca stack, I actually stopped my cycle short cause of this issue. Hey,if your single this not a bad thing but I'm married now and marathon sex isn't fun for her every time, especially with kids in the other room..lol

Yes, a 19-nor steroid such as tren or deca can elevate prolactin, which can result in ed, diffuculty ejaculating or even lactating so be sure to use a prolactin antagonist such as prami or caber on cycle

Back