sex sex sex

Maybe not for you sir but for me it is energy suicide. I get tons of strength and energy in the gym just from the sight of a hot chicks ass. I'm 45 years old and still walk around a gym full of hot chicks with a half mass. Last week this gal was working out by me and it gave me a boner. I was on the benchpress sporting a full on pup tent. That kind of energy gets me stronger. I channel that energy really well. Haven't you ever seen rocky dude when micky rooney tell rocky women weaken the legs. Its the truth dummy. Why do you think weak lames are referred to as jerk offs. I believe the word the chinese use is chia or jing. That shit is real buddy you'll never know your true potential until you stop wasting that jing on big whoop dee doo you came for a pussy now you can join the ranks of a littl bitch have a good cry and get in touch with your feminine side. While I harness that energy and rep 315 like it ain't no thang.

What a man....

Back in 82' I was in Orlando, Fl. I was competing in the Men II class of the State Slalom competition with American Water Ski Ass. I don't condone this (what I did then) the night before my wife and I snorted some Cocaine and had some awesome sex that night . The next morning I won the State Championship for Slalom in my age bracket 31.

I think it is personal like being motivated if a women is watching you lift that last failure rep and you rep another one, or maybe like getting into the water and running slalom in front of 300 spectators for a state championship.

Know your personal limits. It's called self-control and the mind connection for what you are doing.

Last edited:
I had a full on boner in the gym once too and chick mistakenly racked a 45lb plate on it.....

Maybe not for you sir but for me it is energy suicide. I get tons of strength and energy in the gym just from the sight of a hot chicks ass. I'm 45 years old and still walk around a gym full of hot chicks with a half mass. Last week this gal was working out by me and it gave me a boner. I was on the benchpress sporting a full on pup tent. That kind of energy gets me stronger. I channel that energy really well. Haven't you ever seen rocky dude when micky rooney tell rocky women weaken the legs. Its the truth dummy. Why do you think weak lames are referred to as jerk offs. I believe the word the chinese use is chia or jing. That shit is real buddy you'll never know your true potential until you stop wasting that jing on big whoop dee doo you came for a pussy now you can join the ranks of a littl bitch have a good cry and get in touch with your feminine side. While I harness that energy and rep 315 like it ain't no thang.

WTF who the hell are you kiddo at age 45? You see what I posted about what I've achieved when getting pussy all night and hindered by a coke hang over "State Slalom Champ" of my division and you talk about potential ?

You have the audacity to call me a dummy at age 65 I've forgotten more than you hope to learn in your life. The places I've been and the experiences I've had, my degree and grades when in school etc... and more! you insult me. You show your maturity by posting what you bench. Who the fvck cares. All the young 18-21 kids, kiddo, post their stats as to what they lift and me while I'm basically a genetic weakling in my day, as a BB and lifter look probably better or more impressive for that than you ever, BUT I really don't know. So potential because I have fvcked before the gym and before my skiing tournaments proves you don't know shit about he general true competitor.

AS for you stressed out self after sex I'm relaxed and can concentrate. You know in college my ex-girl friend used to call me when she was studying for finals to come over so she could get off and then concentrate. Like me she always finished on top. My intelligence level allows me to focus on what I'm doing at the time I'm doing it. With that in mind I'm good at multi tasking wich is why I wa a success in my "Corporate " career

Now I won't call you a dummy I'll just tell you that you are close minded and can't even realize that not everyone gets broken down after a round or two in the rack with a beautiful pussy in your face.
Grow up get laid more and know it's not as big a deal as you thought in your younger days.

I'll apologize not to you but to the forum as to my going on here ranting, but you Mr. really offended me . You pray that you look as good as me when your 65 years old. :wavey:

WTF who the hell are you kiddo at age 45? You see what I posted about what I've achieved when getting pussy all night and hindered by a coke hang over "State Slalom Champ" of my division and you talk about potential ?

You have the audacity to call me a dummy at age 65 I've forgotten more than you hope to learn in your life. The places I've been and the experiences I've had, my degree and grades when in school etc... and more! you insult me. You show your maturity by posting what you bench. Who the fvck cares. All the young 18-21 kids, kiddo, post their stats as to what they lift and me while I'm basically a genetic weakling in my day, as a BB and lifter look probably better or more impressive for that than you ever, BUT I really don't know. So potential because I have fvcked before the gym and before my skiing tournaments proves you don't know shit about he general true competitor.

AS for you stressed out self after sex I'm relaxed and can concentrate. You know in college my ex-girl friend used to call me when she was studying for finals to come over so she could get off and then concentrate. Like me she always finished on top. My intelligence level allows me to focus on what I'm doing at the time I'm doing it. With that in mind I'm good at multi tasking wich is why I wa a success in my "Corporate " career

Now I won't call you a dummy I'll just tell you that you are close minded and can't even realize that not everyone gets broken down after a round or two in the rack with a beautiful pussy in your face.
Grow up get laid more and know it's not as big a deal as you thought in your younger days.

I'll apologize not to you but to the forum as to my going on here ranting, but you Mr. really offended me . You pray that you look as good as me when your 65 years old. :wavey:

nahh man thats not rant ... thats truth!
I feel sorry for that guy now...
i could hit it 2 or 3 times early in day and go do my workout an hr later no prob. just need to eat after all that sex and wait about a hr. sooooo mr.no sex....... try eating right after sex maybe? and have a coffee and grow up a little

nahh man thats not rant ... thats truth!
I feel sorry for that guy now...
i could hit it 2 or 3 times early in day and go do my workout an hr later no prob. just need to eat after all that sex and wait about a hr. sooooo mr.no sex....... try eating right after sex maybe? and have a coffee and grow up a little

Eating after sex is the best thing of all, pizza, bacon, chocolate brownies with ice cream, throw it all into the mix.

Back