Sex while on gear?

superman_uk

Is it ok to have sex everyday while on a sust and deca bulking cycle?
I want to put absolutly everything into these 3 cycle months, But i'm worried that I wont be hitting maximum results if I'm emptying my sack that often.

What do u guys think?

superman_uk said:
Is it ok to have sex everyday while on a sust and deca bulking cycle?
I want to put absolutly everything into these 3 cycle months, But i'm worried that I wont be hitting maximum results if I'm emptying my sack that often.

What do u guys think?
Wouldn't think it's a problem, but if your that worried about it, then "empty your sack" every other day. :)

im assuimg your emptying your sack inot or onto your girl and not in your hand lol?? youll be fine get all the action you can :laugh3:

I have heard many bros get a more high intense work out if they abstain while on. Maybe sexual frustration but some guys swear by it.

I have wondered that myself, does blowing your load lower your testosterone levels which i cant see how but i am one of those people who are more aggressive when im not gettin my rocks off enough but maybe its sexual frustration but i dont really think about it i cause i dont really get frustrated till i find myself beating off and going why the fuck am i doing this when some bitch shoudl be for example i was one of those guys that in highschool that would have my sexual organs touched day before or of football games and the times i did like the day of i alwasy played less aggressive and it seemed like i was slower and things of that sort maybe its all in my head but i still feel that way

ACL said:
I have wondered that myself, does blowing your load lower your testosterone levels which i cant see how but i am one of those people who are more aggressive when im not gettin my rocks off enough but maybe its sexual frustration but i dont really think about it i cause i dont really get frustrated till i find myself beating off and going why the fuck am i doing this when some bitch shoudl be for example i was one of those guys that in highschool that would have my sexual organs touched day before or of football games and the times i did like the day of i alwasy played less aggressive and it seemed like i was slower and things of that sort maybe its all in my head but i still feel that way

congrats on the worlds longest sentence. and it made absoluely 0 sense.

gonna call rigleys believe it or not now.

=0)

Haha, I dare someone on a lot of test to test this theory out and post the results.

burm137 said:
I have heard many bros get a more high intense work out if they abstain while on. Maybe sexual frustration but some guys swear by it.

I absolutely drop off after blowing a load. I dont get the best work out - find it hard to be motivated and save sex for my off days. I am going to get hammered by the men on this site for telling you that, but, its a personal decision. When I lift with a full load, I get a much better work out. I am a huge believer in 'no sex before a big game.' I def. agree with keeping your boys full while lifting hard - then unloading with some serious force on your woman. makes it more fun too when her head explodes from the volume.

I dont know bro. Personally, if it were me and I was an Olympian like Cutler, Coleman etc. maybe then I would ask that question. My quess is your like me just taking some test to further enhance your physique. With that in mind why in the hell would you stop fucking your wife just to maybe put an extra quarter inch on your bi's. I couldn't imagine telling my fiancee that I couldn't bang her for a couple of month's because Im trying to bulk up and it might interfere with my juicing. Dude, it's great you want to put everything you can into your cycle, but giving up sex, for gods sake. Having sex while taking some test is great you will want to rock your wifes world.

I'm doing my Sust/deca/winny and tossed in some NPP this season and the girl is loving the sex everyday!
Just remember if your like me and run long cycles to hit Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when needed.

Slider

P.S. Maca, tribulus are good for stimulating the libido.

Given the fact that we are pumping shit loads of test into our bodies eaxch day, or at least each week with longer esters, I really think it does NOT matter how often you empty the sack. I can have sex 5 times in one day and still have an awesome workout that evening! My wife hates it when I do a gram of test a week, along with Proviron and HCG. This whole thing about sex and performance does not apply to us given our Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage. We are tuned up with 12,000% above normal test production (for example) while on a cycle....it does not matter! Go rub one out now with the wife if you wish...I just did!

Spartie is right. You do lower your test with a load when you're natural. But while on a cycle, your endogenous test system (HPTA and leydig cell interaction) is dead. It makes no physiologic difference. At your age with sust and 1st year marriage, you should not be able to stop yourself from 4 times a day. You sure you're alright?

As for the guys who swear by abstainng, the big CNS rush of sex and the lazy endorphins (opiates) you get after sex probably destroy that big CNS drive needed for heavy lifting. But I don't lift in the powerlifter range where I need a lot of CNS drive, so it doesn't matter to me. I'd rather fuck.

Lol

pullinbig said:
congrats on the worlds longest sentence. and it made absoluely 0 sense.

gonna call rigleys believe it or not now.

=0)

Excellent, lol.
Thats what I thought when I read what he wrote.
I gave up trying to make sense of it.

What a great laugh I had reading some of this thread guys, thx for the advice also. I'm longer concerned about test levels now, though those friction burns are gonna hurt, lol.

The contents of your sack have nothing to do with test levels. Especially when 'supplementing test'.

I recall one study that showed that not ejaculating for a few days caused a slight increase in serum testosterone levels, but then soon returned to baseline in a few days. This is of course in non supplemented men.

wether its sexual frustration or not I definatly notice a differance of intensity. But, while on a cycle I can go 2-3 times a day and work out with out a problem. Sometimes if I dont blow a load I feel shitty, since test sends my sex drive through the roof.

Back