Sexual issues: serious replies only

cdt5074

At this time, I think I need to admit that I have a problem and seek counsel instead of ignoring it and hoping it will get better.

I am currently injecting 200 mg of test prop ED. Previously, I was running tren and test prop at equal amounts. I then stopped the tren altogether. This cycle began the last week of December. I am taking aromasin 10mg everyday. I feel fine, however my dick is not working right. I would assume that someone else has had the same problem, but I haven't found an exact search match, so I will be very detail oriented.

I have a so-so sex drive right now. It's moderate. For the amount of androgens I am taking, it is low. I have erections at night, not during the day. Arousal is difficult, and erection strength is moderate, not high. I have significant desensitization, and it is almost impossible to orgasm. It is literally an ordeal. Semen volume is very low. Orgasm is also not very euphoric. Perhaps related, I have frequent urination, waking up to pee, etc. I have no other physical issues right now. I am looking for direct advice on how to resolve this. Thank you.

I have been taking no dopamine agonist. I thought things would improve after discontinuing tren. Will this definitively resolve my symptoms?

This thread is going to precede me going to get blood work. As in, I want advice from this forum, and if we can't sort it out, I will go get bloodwork. I am trying to be precise about what's wrong.

If it were my sex drive, I'd order some caber from someone domestic so it gets here quick and order a female hormone panel plus a prolactin panel from labsmd.com

It's probably either prolactin or E2, but you'll need bloods to figure it out.
Is your aromasin pharma grade, if not I'd order that too

Okay I will order the dopamine agonist. I was going to before I stopped my course of tren, but since that hasn't helped, I will get my hands on some. I was up to 100mg ED of tren so I suppose that caused some problems for me. I don't have any gyno issues however.

This thread is going to precede me going to get blood work. As in, I want advice from this forum, and if we can't sort it out, I will go get bloodwork. I am trying to be precise about what's wrong.

So in other words you want us to guess?

You're on 1.4g of test per week and taking enough AI for maybe (based on results of others) 300-500mg. A blood test is definiteky how you're going to be able to solve this mystery.

ESPECIALLY as you were on a 19-nor, which loves having that estradiol step ladder to bump up prolactin, not only giving a case of the floppies, but with the potentially high E2 - a crappy libido to boot.

It's like 70 bucks for the sensitive panel from labsmd, a VERY small price to pay, given how tough things can get if hormones are out of whack.

My .02c :)

So in other words you want us to guess?

Yeah...I do. That's what forums are for. If I had bloodwork done, I wouldn't need to come on here and ask. In fact, if everyone had definitive, concrete evidence to answer their questions and resolve their problems, forums would be almost obsolete. I want you to give your opinion. That's what literally every thread is about in every forum ever.

Yeah...I do. That's what forums are for. If I had bloodwork done, I wouldn't need to come on here and ask. In fact, if everyone had definitive, concrete evidence to answer their questions and resolve their problems, forums would be almost obsolete. I want you to give your opinion. That's what literally every thread is about in every forum ever.

Gosh, and I thought it was a place for like minded individuals to gather to share knowledge and wisdom. If you want just guesses instead of a solution, why not just get a magic 8 ball?

Probably cheaper than that pesky blood test too.

I think it is psychological. In your head. See a psychologist. Or maybe you are questioning your sexuality?

But just to cover your bases, could be Hormone levels that are out of the normal range. Estradiol? Prolactin? Testosterone? Try taking medications to treat each one of them -- but just one at a time to control variables until you get lucky and figure out which is off. Of course continue to see your psychologist at the same time.

Or just get blood work and stop the guessing. See the link in my signature line below. It shows you how to get blood work without going through your doctor. Or having it show up on mommy and daddy's insurance plan.

90613-homie-dont-play-that-gif-Imgur-rtIR.gif

Gosh, and I thought it was a place for like minded individuals to gather to share knowledge and wisdom. If you want just guesses instead of a solution, why not just get a magic 8 ball?

Probably cheaper than that pesky blood test too.

That's fine and all but you're just deflecting. I made a good point and uh, well, you know I did. My logic wins out. And just to add insult to injury, it's easier to post on a forum than to get bloodwork, boss. I told you exactly what I took, for approximate times, and exactly what my issues are. I suppose it's my error to assume that you would have either the knowledge or wisdom to make a reasonable guess.

I'm sorry, I just don't have time for ME on the Internet anymore. Thanks for nothing man.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine and all but you're just deflecting. I made a good point and uh, well, you know I did. My logic wins out. And just to add insult to injury, it's easier to post on a forum than to get bloodwork, boss. I told you exactly what I took, for approximate times, and exactly what my issues are. I suppose it's my error to assume that you would have either the knowledge or wisdom to make a reasonable guess.

I'm sorry, I just don't have time for assholes on the Internet anymore. Thanks for nothing man.

Is it a full moon or something? Where do pricks like this keep coming from?

Dude, you described what could be a serious medical condition.

The response from a couple of the most knowledgeable folks here are telling you that you don't have enough information for a diagnosis. Without blood work you got nuttin.

Here's my diagnosis based on the info you have so far:
1) your girlfriend is spiking your latte with antifreeze for the insurance money, or
2) you've had a couple of mini-strokes, or possibly
3) you've been probed by aliens. Does your butt hurt?

Hmmm?

I'm sorry, I just don't have time for assholes on the Internet anymore. Thanks for nothing man.

You really can't be serious... If your not willing to get blood work done, you have no business running gear. My guess is your being ignorant with your health bud...

There are many different possible causes. Blood pressure. Estrogen. Prolactin. Psychological. Testosterone. Circulation. Changing sexual preferences. Etc. Without more information, throw a dart and pick one. Each would be treated differently.

There are many different possible causes. Blood pressure. Estrogen. Prolactin. Psychological. Testosterone. Circulation. Changing sexual preferences. Etc. Without more information, throw a dart and pick one. Each would be treated differently.

What? I think it's related to the hormones I'm objecting into my body. That makes sense right? Jesus Christ. I took fucking tren and testosterone. I asked a bunch of other steroid users who take tren and testosterone to advise me I what the issue might be, and now I'm the moron? Right.

What? I think it's related to the hormones I'm objecting into my body. That makes sense right? Jesus Christ. I took fucking tren and testosterone. I asked a bunch of other steroid users who take tren and testosterone to advise me I what the issue might be, and now I'm the moron? Right.
you asked who???

I listed three possible Hormone issues. Blood work would tell us which one it is. I have told you how to get blood work as well. It is cheap and fast. I would encourage you to do the smart thing here and get the cheap, fast blood work.

How old are you?

Back