Shelf life of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Pregnyl - how long to refrigerate?

NeilB

Shelf life of HCG Pregnyl - how long to refrigerate?

Hello guys. First time posting here.

My question is - how long can I refrigerate an already mixed Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (by Pregnyl)?

I'm planning on running the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 12 weeks at 250iu twice a week in conjuction with my test enanthate (600mg/wk) and deca (500mg/wk).

I have a 5000iu amp of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but from what I read on different boards you can only expect the potency of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to linger around 30 days or so. But I read somewhere (Anthony Roberts?) that one can use the mixed Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for 10 weeks.

Do I need to get 2 more amps of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (making a total of 3 amps) to be able to run for the 12 weeks, assuming the shelf life is only 30days?

Or is it safe to assume it will last for 10 weeks?

Thank you for your help.

The longest it would keep, according to most manufacturers is 30-60 days. Looks like you'll need some more.

a doctor on a board once told me you could keep hCG 2 weeks past the deadline (after adding water) but that was the limit. The stuff he was talking about was 8 week deadline. So 8 + 2 is where you probably get the 10 week.

Aboot is right, you need more stuff.

Back