Shin Pumps while on Test-E

wallye

Cannot even walk foot is just frozen. Tried bananas and taurine. Drank gatorage and lots of water. Any other thoughts. I get these from walking and a decent pace on the treadmill

Sounds like shin splints dude, I have the same problem because of the weight I've gained. It feels like you've got a super calf pump right? My .02's

I know this will sound really stupid, and its just a temporary fix, but there is this shit called "stop pain". It a spray and a roll on. I prefer the roll on. It is in a blue bottle with a stop sign on it and it is a fucking miracleworker. You can get it at any pharmacy, otc, it's about $8-$10 bucks a bottle. Lasts a long time. Itll get you thru any workout. Good luck. Give it a shot.

Try an aspirin everyday. I had the same problem and I determined it was from thicker blood caused by the increase red blood cell production while on gear. Trust me, try it even though it sounds forfetched.

I know this will sound really stupid, and its just a temporary fix, but there is this shit called "stop pain". It a spray and a roll on. I prefer the roll on. It is in a blue bottle with a stop sign on it and it is a fucking miracleworker. You can get it at any pharmacy, otc, it's about $8-$10 bucks a bottle. Lasts a long time. Itll get you thru any workout. Good luck. Give it a shot.

that sounds like the greatest invention ever, why have i not heard of this yet?

Anyone have a link for the magic no pain stuff. Guessing its shin splints too

I'd bet money thats what it is. For me I wouldn't describe them as painful, but super pumped feeling making it difficult for me to continue jogging or what ever it is that I'm doing. And then afterwards their always achey.

Found the Stopain stuff. Will try anything at this point. Will try the asprin and also found a brace on the internet. Thanks,

HERE YOU GO...THE SHIT REALLY WORKS. NO B.S.

Stopain - Pain Relief, Arthritis Pain Relief

EXTRA STRENGTH Stopain Roll-On 3 oz plus 1 FREE tube of Cream

» Purchase includes 1 FREE 3 oz. tube of Cream
» Stopain Extra Strength Formula
» Easy-to-use hands-free application
» Non-greasy and non-staining
» Fast-absorbing—penetrates deep
» Light, vanishing scent
» Contains 8% menthol

Enjoy fast, temporary relief of arthritis, back and muscle pain with Stopain Roll-On. Stopain Extra Strength Roll-on offers the proven pain-relieving benefits of menthol, plus glucosamine and MSM—two natural supplements long known for their ability to help with joint pain and arthritis.

Stopain. Puts pain in its place.®

Active Ingredient: Menthol 8.0%. Other ingredients: acrylic polymer, boswella serrata, dimethylsulfone (MSM), eucalyptus oil, glucosamine sulfate, glycerin, peppermint oil, purified water, SD alcohol 39-C, triethanolamine

Base SKU:SP-ROL3
In Stock: No
Price: $10.99
Free shipping on purchases of $25 or more.

I dont have any link or any thing else about.Shin Pumps while on Test-E.

Last edited:
apparently a tablespoon full of lemon juice daily is supposed to prevent cramping and Charlie horses, but sounds like shin splints, especially if it bothers you walking etc. weight gain or running a lot will cause them. ice is your only friend besides rest with those brother. hope this helps a little.

Back