Shipping question from PSL

blester

Order from PSL says:

Your item was returned to the sender.. Blah blah blah...because it was not claimed by the addressee.

Any ideas here or had this happen? Never got a letter or package arrive at address.

Last edited:
edit all that out of post. are you stupid or something?! putting that sort of info up on open? And does it look like PSL runs this forum? go ask them!
I don't know how you are not banned right now.... :/

ps. looks like you didnt know you got notice to pick up package so it sat there then was sent back..... ask them, edit post!

Could you be more of a dick? I know PSL doesn't run this site
but thought someone might have had a similar situation and could provide some insight. I've contacted PSL and haven't heard anything back. As stated notice and package wasn't left.

I've seen ppl on other forums and posts asks about shipping questions. If this is inappropriate then I'm sure a mod will delete.

Last edited:
edit all that out of post. are you stupid or something?! putting that sort of info up on open? And does it look like PSL runs this forum? go ask them!
I don't know how you are not banned right now.... :/

ps. looks like you didnt know you got notice to pick up package so it sat there then was sent back..... ask them, edit post!

Hey brother..this is no way to treat a fellow member. If you can't treat fellow members, even ones who make mistakes (like yourself), with respect...: then go away or you will be completely eliminated :destroy:

Blester..
It's always best when stuff like this comes up to go to your source first. Shoot them an email. I know for fact PSL is g2g and will take care of you, but always try to keep stuff in house..unless after weeks of trying you get no response.

Also, be very careful what info you post on the open boards man. No shipping time, no tracking in, no price info, etc. Theres newbie rules already posted if you need a refresher.

Good luck with your pack.

Hey brother..this is no way to treat a fellow member. If you can't treat fellow members, even ones who make mistakes (like yourself), with respect...: then go away or you will be completely eliminated :destroy:

Blester..
It's always best when stuff like this comes up to go to your source first. Shoot them an email. I know for fact PSL is g2g and will take care of you, but always try to keep stuff in house..unless after weeks of trying you get no response.

Also, be very careful what info you post on the open boards man. No shipping time, no tracking in, no price info, etc. Theres newbie rules already posted if you need a refresher.

Good luck with your pack.

The bold^^

Georgeeee....

take it e z ... we got this under control...while not a wonderful open thread I see nothing that even me could use to turn up any heat on op, psl us...

I appreciate your looking out...really...but we got this.

OP..it will fine...factor in a 2- 10 hour time difference depending where it goes...chill...all good things to those who wait...

Thanks for the replies and the courteous/normal responses. For clarification this is no way meant as a negative claim against PSL but more so an inquiry on a precarious shipping issue that isn't quite straight forward. Again thanks for the responses

Back