Shock about my trt test results

ricii82

I use trt dose 210mg week inject every 5 days 0.6ml of 250mg/ml test cyp. Im in shock todays test results from my reputable labaratory its 2000ng/dl wtffff estradiol 103pg/ml normal is 20-40 wtf???? I use aromasin e3d 6mg ok maybe too less but why test so high. Btw 3 days ago started trenbolone cycle put first 100mg tren ace. I use also hcg e3d 300iu

Just took 15mg aromasin tomorrow i will feel like shit or very good. I couldnt complain now but im not at my best either sex drive little bit low i have ok energy but evening getting little bit tired thats it

I read sticky and many other threads 2000ng/dl should be at 500mg cycling dose not 200mg trt dose or my gear is overdosed or trenbolone is causing some strange incorrect results???

Tren is a 19-nor, which means it messes up the standard testosterone blood test. Makes them read high.

If you want accurate results you have to get the LC-MS version of the bloodtest when on a 19-nor.

Were you taking the Tren before the labs?

How long after last pin did you get labs?

If you pinned 150 and took Tren 24-48 before your labs, you’re shit is going to be peaked.

IIRC tren specifically fucks up the estradiol reading. I’ve had deca make my test results come back really high as well.

Good chance your test dose is just too high for TRT anyway. Either let the 19-nors clear or spring for the LC/MS test which won’t false positive on 19-nors.

There is an FDA paper out there I’ve linked to before that talks about the false positives and the cheaper electrochemilluminesense test (probably murdered that spelling).

I use trt dose 210mg week inject every 5 days 0.6ml of 250mg/ml test cyp. Im in shock todays test results from my reputable labaratory its 2000ng/dl wtffff estradiol 103pg/ml normal is 20-40 wtf???? I use aromasin e3d 6mg ok maybe too less but why test so high. Btw 3 days ago started trenbolone cycle put first 100mg tren ace. I use also hcg e3d 300iu

"I use trt dose 210mg week inject every 5 days 0.6ml of 250mg/ml test cyp".... your math is off.

My TRT dose is 100mg Test E and 1000 iu HCG per week.

It's going to depend on how you react and if you use HCG or not. About 5mg EOD or 2.5 ED would be a good starting point, then you calibrate by blood testing.

Back