short acting deca

simpllyhuge

i saw a short acting deca and i was just windering if it can shut you down like a long acting deca could. It would make sence if it shut you down the same but im just windering.

simpllyhuge said:
i saw a short acting deca and i was just windering if it can shut you down like a long acting deca could. It would make sence if it shut you down the same but im just windering.

Do you mean nandrolone phenylpropionate? Actually nandrolone phenyl mixed with nandrolone decanoate provides a better kick start.

NPP IS a fast acting deca. It has less side effects then normal deca.
I dont think it shuts you down because most ppl on it do not get deca dick.
You can read about it on the profiles. aka Durabolin

It cant be fast-acting deca since "Deca-durabolin" is the Organon brand name for Nandrolone Decanoate. Thus, the name deca, by definition and chemical structure, means that it is long acting.

Perhaps you mean nandrolone with some other ester? This would not be deca however.

Geezzz, you guys are a tough audience.

Most people refer to Nandrolone Decanoate as "Deca", so calling NPP a fast acting Deca is not very far off.

It has all the same effects and side effects as regular Deca. It is like comparing Test enanthate to Test prop, just the ester is different, and once the ester is cleaved off, yoy are left with the same compound.

Here is the profile.... http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/drugs/durabolin.htm

Striation said:
I dont think it shuts you down because most ppl on it do not get deca dick.

Of course it shuts you down !!

What you just stated is like saying that Test prop will not shut you down.....

so i take it the metabolites stay in your system for up to a year like regular deca. if that is even true about regular deca.

Back