Short cycle

rcantwell11

_-_-_-_-_-_-
On the site here I have been reading about short cycles. I was thinking about doing 4 weeks of d-bol and Winstrol (winny) w/out test.

40 mg d-bol ed orally
50 mg ed denkall stanozolol

running both for 4 weeks and then clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

I have some clomid left over from a previous cycle. It's probably a good idea to take it for a week or so because of the d-bol right?

I know somebody will recemend test along with this, but I have never had any problems with my sex drive before. And I have run Decca by itself and along with winstrol on a few occations.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I wouldn't do that cycle, this idea about short cycle has been debated for quite a while now. But it never seems to catch on with the vets in our community, but the noobes sure go for it

JohnnyB

this is one reason i prefer very long cycles is because the longer your body is at a weight the harder it will fight to stay there

In my reading I noticed that about some of the Veterans. You think the problem with this cycle is the length or the gear?

I was thinking these to together because of the gains from D-bol and the energy and hardness I feel from Winstrol (winny). I wanted to try the short cycle to see what I could get out of it. I have done my fair share in the past. And for some reason after all these years of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) sudenly my hair loss has become a major concern for me.

I tried this cycling method a few years ago and there's only one way to make it work and that's with greatly increased doses over what you'd typically take on a "traditional" cycle. Example: If I normally get good gains on 600mg test/400mg tren per week, then in a short cycle you would need to double those doses, AT LEAST. I've seen that most people who try this style of cycling don't increase the dosage enough. Personally I'll stick to the 12-20 weekers I'm sick of short esters.

rcantwell11 said:
Double the doses? Doesn't double seem a little extreme? I can see your point on increasing them, but double?
This is just what I found I needed to get similar overall results in muscular bodyweight gains vs. longer cycles. Would everyone need to double them, probably not but I don't think an increase from 600mg test/week to 800mg test/week is going to give most the results they're after.

No problem...
The reason why I think short cycles do have a place in recreational BB/AAS use is b/c you avoid long periods of time with a crappy lipid profile. If someone has high cholesterol or is scared of having it during a cycle then short cycling might be worth a shot. Of course if someone has a strong family history of cardiovascular disease, they shouldn't be cycling at all.

rcantwell11 said:
I was thinking these to together because of the gains from D-bol and the energy and hardness I feel from Winstrol (winny). I wanted to try the short cycle to see what I could get out of it. I have done my fair share in the past. And for some reason after all these years of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) sudenly my hair loss has become a major concern for me.
hair loss with winnie is notorious , many people shed worse with winnie than reasonable doses of test .

rcantwell11 said:
On the site here I have been reading about short cycles. I was thinking about doing 4 weeks of d-bol and Winstrol (winny) w/out test.

What are you hoping to achieve from this cycle?

If you want to gain mass, swap the Winstrol (winny) for tren... dbol & tren is probably the best stack for mass there is and your results will be amazing.

If you're looking to cut up, swap the dbol for tren... Winstrol (winny) and tren are great for cutting... although I would also swap the Winstrol (winny) for var, personally.

4 weeks is plenty of time to make good progress... I'm a big fan of short cycles myself and have one coming up at the start of May.

You mentioned something about clomid? Better to get yourself an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you're planning to run dbol. Save the clomid for PCT.

Last edited:
Back