Should i drop test or leave it in for contest?

superman15

Ok first of all i dont have any test suspension, prop or anything. just test cyp and enth.

My dilemma is i am doing a cycle of tren enenthate, masteron enenthate, and a test cyp/enenthate along with anavar 4 weeks before the show. I am taking .50-1mg day of arimidex to deal with any water bloat from this. I have been told by a lot of people to keep the test in, however my trainer is telling me to drop the test(im 8weeks out) and replace it with Winstrol (winny) 2x a weeks. He says im holding water weight just around and under my belly button. Now i know that naturally a man holds most of his fat around that area if he does have any. I am at 8% bodyfat right now, could he just be mistaken this "water weight" for the little bit of fat im holding around there. I got my adex powder prom puruie so im pretty sure thats legit. I was wanting to get your opinion on this subject. Also what are the benefits of keeping test in compared to it being taken out. ,just please let me know because this is driving me crazy. haha thanks.

superman15 said:
Ok first of all i dont have any test suspension, prop or anything. just test cyp and enth.

My dilemma is i am doing a cycle of tren enenthate, masteron enenthate, and a test cyp/enenthate along with anavar 4 weeks before the show. I am taking .50-1mg day of arimidex to deal with any water bloat from this. I have been told by a lot of people to keep the test in, however my trainer is telling me to drop the test(im 8weeks out) and replace it with Winstrol (winny) 2x a weeks. He says im holding water weight just around and under my belly button. Now i know that naturally a man holds most of his fat around that area if he does have any. I am at 8% bodyfat right now, could he just be mistaken this "water weight" for the little bit of fat im holding around there. I got my adex powder prom puruie so im pretty sure thats legit. I was wanting to get your opinion on this subject. Also what are the benefits of keeping test in compared to it being taken out. ,just please let me know because this is driving me crazy. haha thanks.
im not a expert on contest prep but aromasin will be more effective for preventing bloat or you could double your adex dose for the last 4 weeks or so . also you could leave the test but just drop it down to a lower dose . i like test in all cycles .you dont give doses on what your running but if they arent insanely high you could still add the winnie to dry you up even if you dont stop test .ps even injected winnie should be used at least every other day , twice a week isnt enough , oral winnie is taken 2x a day .

drop test

drop the test about 4 weeks out and replace with halotestin tabs.. this will make you very hard also... make sure u take a liver cleaner also.. my pre conest gear is test 500mg a week 300 tren a week , 30mg winnny a day, a quarter tab arimidex every other day, 4 iu gh 5 days a week.... 8 weeks out adding clen and t3, last two weeks dropping gh to 2 iu and halotestin last 4 weeks replacing oil test....

I placed second in one of eruopes larger shows with test all the way up. Test E, but everyone responds different. I hardly hold any water on any steroid.

good luck.

Back