should i get off creatine for a show?

finelysculpted

hey, I'm attempting to compete in my first show this april... do most people get off creatine at the time of the show? i'm assuming so, if they do how far out do they stop taking it? if they stay on it, then any tips for that would be appreciated as well. thanks.

I would say yes, as said before creatine makes you hold water, you will not look as lean if you are taking creatine.

finelysculpted said:
hey, I'm attempting to compete in my first show this april... do most people get off creatine at the time of the show? i'm assuming so, if they do how far out do they stop taking it? if they stay on it, then any tips for that would be appreciated as well. thanks.

You need to come off before the last week. I would say t does have a little to do with your body type. Some people don't hold much water and others do. 2-3 weeks would be a better judge. I my self cut it out 3-4 weeks out.
I want to be as hard and dry as possible. A little water can blurr lines and cause problems in Def. Then again I know some people that load the day before the show to try and fill out. Your see whats best for you after a few shows.

Back