Should I increase protein intake during cycle?

1.5g/ lb of body weight works good

you should eat good regardless of on or off cycle. Diet is number 1

Agreed, but I was kinda wondering the same thing, does everyone keep their protein around 1.5-2 on cycle or do you bump it up?

i'm 5'10, 176lbs and I'm currently eating 311g of protein on my training days and 285g on my off-days. therefore i'd say, keep protein intake HIGH. :)

IMO this is plenty @ 1.5/lb of body weight.

Protein is hard on the kidneys and the body can only make use of so much the rest is simply taxing your kidneys.

it can cause kidney issues. your kidneys filter everything, extra protein is hard on them and accumulates in the kidneys. this can lead to them not working @ 100%

plus extra protein cause gas and other digestive issues, it hard on your system

so don't go over 1.5g/lb of body weight, drink lots of water, stay hydrated throughout the day, drink water when you wake up to pee at night also

it can cause kidney issues. your kidneys filter everything, extra protein is hard on them and accumulates in the kidneys. this can lead to them not working @ 100%

plus extra protein cause gas and other digestive issues, it hard on your system

so don't go over 1.5g/lb of body weight, drink lots of water, stay hydrated throughout the day, drink water when you wake up to pee at night also

I'm a deep sleeper I never wake up @ night lol Thanks for your replies

Back