shoulder soar and red??????

Kinda seems like you injected a little low.IMO I know you said you pinned 2 in higher than the spot but to me looks a bit low.Not saying thats what caused it but it could have.

Pinned four fingers wide down from the top of shoulder. Soarness is cut in half today. Feels better
Still knot though

i have done all the little tricks to make it go smoother...i am ocd when it comes to being clean..i prob use three times as many alcohol wipes as most people...

when i was on other stuff i had no issues at all...never even know that i injected..not a bit of pain...only since i switched to the z line have i been having probs...

i work construction and arm felt good all day..when i was headed home i looked and saw that it had turned into a dark purple bruise????

hard to tell in pic but its dark purple with light blue around it...looks just like somebody punched me there?

also its hard to see but i put an X on my arm where i injected at

bruise.jpg

also i got my keflex in today and took one 250mg capsule about a half hour ago..

like i said arm wasnt bothering me at all besides having a knot on it..

but was kinda like what the fuck when i looked and saw it had turned purple..but soarness has almost gone completely away, just besides the knot feeling like a regular bruise....

also injected right glute last friday and there is no knot but today its so damn soar i can barely sit on it

just gonna quit the z line and go back to the other test e i was running before to finish out my cycle

yep man drew back did everything 100% just like your supposed to....

i just dont know whats going on...saorness almost completely gone so i think im good and then this purple ass bruise pops up..

gonna take the keflex every 4 hours i guess and see what the hell happens

well this is some great info to find out after ive been taking the z line for a min now...and got keflex overnited to me and started asap....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle z.
hey

please relax we hade litle problem whit this butch, but this is not infection, now we have new one and all is ok

sorry for problem and painful btrothers

z.

best be getting some new good gear to replace the useless painfull shit i got sent in the first place......

I got knots from prop like that would take a wk or so to go away completly

I was just gonna say that I saw there was a problem and they fixed it, but are they gonna take care of you? Or do you have to eat it?

Last edited:
hard to tell in pic but its dark purple with light blue around it...looks just like somebody punched me there?

also its hard to see but i put an X on my arm where i injected at

The injection site is good. It's odd the lump appears 3 to 4 inches below the injection.
I think someone mentioned EO, but I get the lumps and pain like you have from EO. I didn't know anyone still used it.

The injection site is good. It's odd the lump appears 3 to 4 inches below the injection.
I think someone mentioned EO, but I get the lumps and pain like you have from EO. I didn't know anyone still used it.

thas odd dragonrider-your the first person ive seen that has issues with EO, it makes my gear painless and thin as water

thas odd dragonrider-your the first person ive seen that has issues with EO, it makes my gear painless and thin as water

Yes it's odd. I seem to have a tolerance for most things, because as far as I know, I don't have any allergies to anything, but for some reason EO causes me enormous pain.

Back