Shout out for sarmssearch and TRUEGRIT

tyler2k

I had placed an order for some s4 and had an issue with the order, i hit up TRUEGRIT and he got it everything straightened out for me. Sarmssearch and TRUEGRIT have been great to work with id definitely recommend them to anyone. Can't wait to try this stuff.

I had placed an order for some s4 and had an issue with the order, i hit up TRUEGRIT and he got it everything straightened out for me. Sarmssearch and TRUEGRIT have been great to work with id definitely recommend them to anyone. Can't wait to try this stuff.

Thanks for the shoutout my man! Not sure exactly where down the line the issue arose from, but once you hit me up, I did my best to go to bat for you. We are not perfect, and def don't claim to be, but one of the many great things SarmsSearch does, is to make sure that our clients and friends are always taken care of. If there is ever an issue, we will do anything and everything we can to resolve it ASAP. We will also keep you up to date on the issue without you having to contact us with no responses. Thanks for being patient and working with me in a calm, professional way...speaks volumes of your character!

When do you plan on starting tyler2k?

********Please contact the reps directly and do not complain here*******

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv tried posting a new log 4 times and it's not working so im just gonna do updates on here, week one i took 50mg a day. By day 3 i noticed good energy boost but no strength yet. Starting today I'm dosing 50mg a day and taking wednsday and sunday off hopefully any vision sides. Iv been dosing 25mg half hour before my workout and 25mg 6 hours later. I will be updated daily

That's because the logs are becoming spam and are being deleted. Enough is enough. There is a line between marketing and advertising and spam. Clearly the rep doesn't get it and is about to get bounced permenantly. Show some respect for the site and the members and the owner of sarms search he's a good guy. Spamming the forum turns off the members and does the opposite of what your are trying to Achieve. It won't matter that the products are top notch and the service is great because know one will even bother to read it.

I can completely understand your point, i figured my log would be useful to members since i paid for my product it wasn't given to me to do a log, if you would like i will no lonfer update

I can completely understand your point, i figured my log would be useful to members since i paid for my product it wasn't given to me to do a log, if you would like i will no lonfer update

Considering the log was deleted 4 times and the admin of the site just stated it is out of hand and if it continues the rep is about to be banned id say it is a safe bet you should no longer continue with your updates here!

Back