Shutdown after 3 jabs of testosterone?

Newguy01

Im currently waiting for blood results to confirm but I’m just looking for some advice on what people think. I had to cut my test e cycle short after 3 jabs At 250 each. It’s also taking 0.5 adex EOD at the start for the cycle.

Now it’s been 2 weeks since I’ve had anything test of adex. I still have some libido but it’s definitely lower. My balls have shrunk abit aswell not too much but abit. But the weird thing is I’ve been waking up with really good morning wood like harder before cycle lol.

Does it still take abit of time to recover from 3 jabs and that adex dose ?

Thanks

Didn't we cover this in your other post?

When did your balls shrink? 2 weeks into cycle? Weird

750 is a lot of extra testosterone and when your body sees it the natural response is to lower or stop your natty production to compensate. Opposite goes for the adex you took. You took a high dosage and I would guess crashed your e2 maybe. So you have two things going on........testosterone level is high and not signaling for more, but likely estrogen low signaling body to make more test. Either way I would guess the libido issues are due 100% to your estrogen being all fucked up. Doubtful that 3 pins of 250 would negatively impact libido.

Guessing that everyone on this site would tell you to get bloodwork but not be too concerned. But then they would notice you site testicular atrophy as one of your side effects. The experienced user is at the very least going to take clomid for a few weeks. Some may even start off with a few weeks of hcg and run clomid for a solid month after the hcg. Hcg is known to restore testicular volume faster but personally I would concern myself with signaling my body to produce testosterone........so I would stick with clomid. Just to be cautious I would run 25mg per day for 3 or 4 weeks.

Have you cycled before? Did your previous cycle have the same side effects? Your atrophy seems premature. The bloodwork will tell the tale but what you seem to be experiencing is precisely why so many caution the use of anabolics. Its largely bro science. In the absence of bloodwork it is 100% bro science.

In closing I would just like to remind everyone......any cycle of anabolics should be followed by pct. The shorter the cycle the shorter the pct. In this case the cycle was not a cycle at all and pct would generally be deemed unnecessary. HOWEVER, in this case the user is experiencing sides, thus PCT is warranted.

Hope this helps in some way

And balls gone small this quick does that mean I***8217;m permanently shut down ?

No. Not permanently shut down. Atrophy usually takes time but it is what it is. Will be interesting to see your numbers but I'd guess they are close to where you started once the injections clear your system. Do you have precycle labs to compare?

I said what I would do already. Both here and in your other thread. Your options are limited. Ya either gotta pct or ya dont. I'm guessing ya wont need much to recover.

Last edited:
I have bloods from about 5 months ago these can’t post a pic so il write them mate.

Testosterone- 19- lab ref 7.00- 31.40

Free testosterone 0.31 lab ref 0.30 - 1.00

17- Beta oestradiol 22.7 lab ref 0.00- 199.9

SHBG 46.7 lab ref - 16.00- 55.00

These were taken 1 year after my test- tren cycle. No pct was done for that cycle unfortunately

I plotted 4 shots of 250mg test e, twice a week for 2 weeks.
You'll be in natty levels in about 1 more week...So I'd say you're still shutdown right now...
And adding clomid wouldn't do much at all.

I would guess it'll take 3-4 weeks from today until you feel normal again.

Surprised your balls shrunk so fast, sure its not more mentally? usually takes me a month+ and thats on HCG.

As my man santa says.....waiting to start the clomid is best. But he knew when he type that statement that I would comment about how clomid helps me both on and off cycle. Not sure what would work for you but for me I know clomid would help restore me a little even when on.......and a lot once the test levels fall. I can go into as much detail on this as ya wish, but bottom line it works for me. It's what I do and its what I would do in your shoes.

When ya get your new bloods just compare them to whatcha had above. I think this will all sort itself out......but will sort out faster with the use of low dose clomid :)

Good luck and best wishes bro

As my man santa says.....waiting to start the clomid is best. But he knew when he type that statement that I would comment about how clomid helps me both on and off cycle. Not sure what would work for you but for me I know clomid would help restore me a little even when on.....

I was bit unclear, he's so suppressed still that adding 100mg clomid would barley be enough.
Which would make it pointless.

If he feels like shit in 2-3 weeks and blood works confirms it. Then look into doing a power pct or maybe even trt :)
But i think we both agree he just needs time.

Bump also just a quick one say you have high E2 after dropping adex and finishing a cycle how long till the E2 drops naturally ?

Personal experience says weeks. Finished your last pin and adex dose that was too high....then your on a hormonal roller coaster for a couple weeks then things start trying to really level out. Then a couple weeks later you're good. You wont need trt unless you needed it before or unless something else is going on. As I said......personally I would have started clomid after my last pin and taken clomid only for at least 3 or 4 weeks. I know how I respond to clomid and that would work for me. Technically you should wait around 3 weeks after your last pin but I would wait 10 days and start 25mg per day. The clomid is pretty safe at such a low dose and very effective unless you have some other issues going on.

Everyone here thinks you need time. Only debate is whether or not pct drugs will help you. That part will be bro science in the absence of blood work. Good luck and let us know how it goes bro. Either way...I doubt very seriously that you have anything to worry about.

personally I would have started clomid after my last pin and taken clomid only for at least 3 or 4 weeks. I know how I respond to clomid and that would work for me. Technically you should wait around 3 weeks after your last pin but I would wait 10 days and start 25mg per day. The clomid is pretty safe at such a low dose and very effective unless you have some other issues going on.

And you would have been wrong in doing so, there would be zero point in adding clomid as a PCT attempt directly after shutting yourself down at 25 or even 50mg...You'd have to venture into 100-200mg ed, which would be a real health risk.
Plus i've both talked and read that low doses of clomid for prolonged times(such as yourself) is actually not safe or even recommended.

And you would have been wrong in doing so, there would be zero point in adding clomid as a PCT attempt directly after shutting yourself down at 25 or even 50mg...You'd have to venture into 100-200mg ed, which would be a real health risk.
Plus i've both talked and read that low doses of clomid for prolonged times(such as yourself) is actually not safe or even recommended.

Would not have been wrong for me......bloodwork to back it up.....it works for me. And maybe the low dose is killing me, who knows. But low dose clomid has been safe in all studies that I or my doctor have ever heard of.
You can tell me that you have experienced or heard differently but telling me I am just wrong shows a large amount of ignorance and lack of ability to learn anything but what's written in a drug profile on some website.

Last edited:
Bloods are in. Test has recovered normally or didn’t even get touched. But got estro rebound from the adex as bloods show estro is high... will the estro come down itself as test levels are the same and didn’t really get shut down?

Bloods are in. Test has recovered normally or didn***8217;t even get touched. But got estro rebound from the adex as bloods show estro is high... will the estro come down itself as test levels are the same and didn***8217;t really get shut down?

Will return on it's own. As long as it's not too high, as in you are afraid of sides, then I would leave it alone. Eat healthy and exercise.....all should be fine

Thanks mate puts me at ease. How long do you think till estro goes back to normal after rebound? I know it usually drops when test drops but mines normal

Not sure bro.....2 or 3 weeks ? Dont really know. Hopefully someone can answer that for you.
I think it's very individualized. Some people naturally convert more than others. Some people are more sensitive to hi estrogen than others. Hope someone speaks up with a personal experience story to help ya out.

Would not have been wrong for me......bloodwork to back it up.....it works for me. And maybe the low dose is killing me, who knows. But low dose clomid has been safe in all studies that I or my doctor have ever heard of.
You can tell me that you have experienced or heard differently but telling me I am just wrong shows a large amount of ignorance and lack of ability to learn anything but what's written in a drug profile on some website.

Bro, we've both been here long enough that you should know its not always "about you", but people take what we say here and in these discussions as advice.
You're on TRT, not exactly the right characteristics to base non TRT cases on?

And the subject was about being suppressed and needing dangerous high doses of clomid for it to even be effective, which, in his case, would be better to let it bleed down first.
Then our advice differs about running clomid at all or not for him, in his very specific case, which is fine? :)

Back