Sick being skinny

Gavz

Hello everyone,

My age is 19
Lbs 123
Height 5"7
I just started going gym. I am really sick of being looking skinny.
My motivation is zyzz. He motivates me just because of transformation in little time.
I am really serious about looking like zyzz some day.
Pls help me out with deit , shakes, protein , gym rountine or what else is required.
I hope I am posting a legit question.
Cheers

you know that guy was a walking laboratory right? and now he's dead.... just train hard an eat big man, results will come. don't expect to be jacked in 6 months though.

my wife is the same height, 155. granted, tits and ass, but yeah fuckin EAT! eat big and lift hard on your major compounds, i guarantee you put on ten pounds of muscle in a relatively short amount of time with the proper rest. it's all about dedication after that. don't expect to weight 170 this time next year, set short attainable goals.

eat until you feel like youre going to throw up.

cutting is easy for people like us, bulking is difficult.

good luck bro.

also, youre a beginner, you should be increasing weight lifted every gym session. if not, something is wrong.

But I don't know what to eat how proteins,cal and all I don't even know which wood be good.....

Bro eat alot of fish, lean red meat, chicken, any seafood, protiein shakes with at least 50 grms protein each drink. Try and find one with alot of calories, eat a ton a rice potatoes and sum greens. Itll pack on

Milk at 8
At 9 : Mostly bread and chicken patty with perri perri with juice
At 11:30 : snack like chips or something with drink and sometimes coffee or BIG M
At 12:30 white rice chicken veggies
5:30 grains with chicken or veggies
10 again anything to just erase hunger
I also have USN supplement just brought it 2 days ago
Not using because don't know what time to take it and how....

Milk at 8
At 9 : Mostly bread and chicken patty with perri perri with juice
At 11:30 : snack like chips or something with drink and sometimes coffee or BIG M
At 12:30 white rice chicken veggies
5:30 grains with chicken or veggies
10 again anything to just erase hunger
I also have USN supplement just brought it 2 days ago
Not using because don't know what time to take it and how....

how much of each of these things are you eating? have you counted your calories? i can pretty much guarantee you, you aren't eating enough. if you're eating normal servings or even slightly larger than normal servings of these things, you are getting around 2000 calories. you need around 3000 cals or so a day. here's sort of a sample of what my daily intake might look like:
5am 2 glasses of choc milk (400 cals)
630 am lift
8am pb and honey sandwich on 14 grain whole wheat bread with milk (500 cals)
11am chickfila 12 count nugget value sized w/sweet tea (1000 cals)
2pm banana (200 cals)
4pm milk (300 cals)
5pm dinner steak and baked potatoS (800 cals atleast)
pre bed choc milk (400 cals)

that's 3700 total, and i didn't count the monster i drink every day which is another 200.
milk is where it's at man, it is your friend. 150 calories per glass. i try and get 5 or 6 glasses a day, that's 900 cals right there. i try and stay away from protein shakes, if you can get your calories in with whole foods do it.

Not sure if you're interested, but myfitnesspal.com is a great site to keep track of calories and macros. Could be beneficial just to help you make sure you are eating enough calories and its just so easy to keep track of your macros.

Back