sick n tired of fake shit!

DevilDog37

I wanna know why people think its alright to unload a plethora of fake gear and swear it's legit. This is our body's they're messing with. It seems that the real $ would be in legit gear and all about future $. I'm completely frustrated w BS!!! Sust, Test Cyp, Tren...

I bought FAKEs !

Last edited by a moderator:
People will do anything for a few bucks. I know, it's fucked up. But there's some good people out there in this business. Just got to find them... :yesway:

Welcome.. I just ordered few stuff from a site and I only received half of my order.. Now I'm stuck... I'm tired of ordering international... I have to find a domestic source..

Thanks for the welcome...never tried a site...fear I'll get fucked like you did, lol...sorry bout that. Seems we're getting fucked regardless! OUCH!

Its an inherent risk when it comes to getting gear. Best I can say is research thoroughlly before making a purchase. Not only the quality of the gear youre looking at but also the quality and reputation of the person/place youre looking to get it from. Pretty much all you can do to reduce the risk. At the same time dont spend what you arent willing to lose in this game.

Its an inherent risk when it comes to getting gear. Best I can say is research thoroughlly before making a purchase. Not only the quality of the gear youre looking at but also the quality and reputation of the person/place youre looking to get it from. Pretty much all you can do to reduce the risk. At the sametime dont spend what you arent willing to lose in this game.

I agree but no one has 100% good reviews. And now it seems there are a lot of people or should I say reps pushing labs. Not saying it's a bad thing but I get a little nervous.

Some sources don't even send you anything, of course, they are doing you a favor when they do that. Who wants to inject fake shit anyway.

Is fake that big of a problem when ordering online? I know you have to do your research to check out a source but I'm starting to look into starting my first cycle again after I got burnt by Uncle beginning of summer.

I would say like talk to the source first, make friends with em like email em back in fourth. Ask them how their life is, how their workouts are, how the ladies are treatin em. etc... Process of doing that right now cuz I don't wanna get burned on my first true cycle LOL.

Theres a source that added me as a friend today, seems like they have alot of stuff. I don't know where there located out of though.

Back