the GH is legit!!!! glad cant wait.to see the results

and as far as the igf1 it does.eork.. to contridict what moppy said on another thread maybe its recombabt.. but it is effective.. as my stregnth wentthru he roof.. my bf% did drop a lil from.it.. as my appitite is increased and my arms got bigger.. fore i inject into tris.. alot.of ppl say site injection dont work from.lr3 i beg to doffer.. but anyhow.. yes my source did have good stuff..

now those who.will say its from.my cycle... i believe not ive.been on since march/ running.different substances since then along with.my test.. and im.already about 9weeks into my npp and primbolone so it cannot be all of a sudden that kicked in.. diet still about the same as well

Nice cycle and great results brother!!! I have never heard of psl .... I just ordered me some fda gh omni it should td next week i am hoping!!! Keep us updated bro love seeing a bad ass log come together!!! ooh and good luck

and as far as the igf1 it does.eork.. to contridict what moppy said on another thread maybe its recombabt.. but it is effective.. as my stregnth wentthru he roof.. my bf% did drop a lil from.it.. as my appitite is increased and my arms got bigger.. fore i inject into tris.. alot.of ppl say site injection dont work from.lr3 i beg to doffer.. but anyhow.. yes my source did have good stuff..

now those who.will say its from.my cycle... i believe not ive.been on since march/ running.different substances since then along with.my test.. and im.already about 9weeks into my npp and primbolone so it cannot be all of a sudden that kicked in.. diet still about the same as well

I can't comprehend why people spend the amount of money they do on GH and won't spend 50 bucks to get a GH serum test done. Even fake GH can put water on you and give you GH like side effects.

I can't comprehend why people spend the amount of money they do on GH and won't spend 50 bucks to get a GH serum test done. Even fake GH can put water on you and give you GH like side effects.

well bcz with this lab ppl get the test done dozens of.times n i trust them.. i will get it done later on in cycle with the dont worry about that lol n will.post.it thats no issue with.me.. $60 bucks i make.in an hour lol

well bcz with this lab ppl get the test done dozens of.times n i trust them.. i will get it done later on in cycle with the dont worry about that lol n will.post.it thats no issue with.me.. $60 bucks i make.in an hour lol

Not bashing anyone or any source but you need to learn that there is a lot of fake shit out there on the net, including reps and people that post GH lab results that are high and not actually for the product they say it is. There is also a lot of sources that start with 100-200 real kits of GH given to reputable people and then start selling fakes. Never take someone else's word for it.

Not bashing anyone or any source but you need to learn that there is a lot of fake shit out there on the net, including reps and people that post GH lab results that are high and not actually for the product they say it is. There is also a lot of sources that start with 100-200 real kits of GH given to reputable people and then start selling fakes. Never take someone else's word for it.

thats not a concern.. trusted sourcr.. widely used.. as well as i usevthrm.. not z first time purchase by me

Ok bro just trying to shed some light on the truth. The truth is many of these sources may be praised and widely used on one board which protects it and if you go on other boards it shows a different story. Also many sources that have legit gear do not have legit GH. All I'm trying to say is never believe what you hear 100 percent. Always follow up with bloodwork. Your GH may be great, and I'm not sayin it isn't. Just don't believe everything you hear on the internet. Get proof yourself.

of course.meathead.. that labs are already planned i.never do nrthn wihout being a skeptic myself lol i was in the.marines at one point.. so that attribute of me not believe what i hear will always remain vital in my life i concur.100%

I was using kefei but I'm taking a couple months off. Thinking of going on eli's next. Want to do rips but really am trying to keep the water weight down as much as possible. Kefei's tested at 26 for GH serum 10iu IM 3hrs post.

I was using kefei but I'm taking a couple months off. Thinking of going on eli's next. Want to do rips but really am trying to keep the water weight down as much as possible. Kefei's tested at 26 for GH serum 10iu IM 3hrs post.

kefei 26 :cool: hehehe bammmm.. i want.to run.the.test.of.having two.diff gh at the.same.time.. like.ed switch!! lol.. ill get.their financially to be able.to.do that.. i.think.itll be sick

the photoshoot is tmrw :p ill post up some.pics, today im running.some dieretics! havnt ate anything with sodium.. ill carb load tmrw.. im lean as shit right now just by switching gears on.my diet for a few days!

Back