the GH is legit!!!! glad cant wait.to see the results

KingBeastMode

I am banned!
KingTol0 here again..

ok so since march! i strted my tren.mast prop cycle.. at 1g each.. dropped bf% from 12-7%.. bamm.. came off tren n.mast late sept! starting wt was 228!! ending wr was 220!!

that bein.said in sept with only a two week break from.the tren.continueing the prop.. n starting cyp and enanthate i threw in the primo and npp.. its dec 6.. im.at 235lbs today i weighed in.. bf% is at6%.. doses for the gear is 500mg test e, 1g sus, 600 npp, 400 primbolone, with spurts of var at 80 ed and im.using prami, aromison, and proviron, i had to blast with.letro a few times bcz what i do is a week here or.so.. ill do a spike.. ill double dose everything for that week.. spike.hormones....

now.im tapering all this off.. as we speak!!
started my GH!! 5 days ago.. only at 3iu ed to see how i react.. and.80mcg pwo in tris ed! that bein said i got the GH corpral tunnel, left hand was numb as hell today! upon waking.up.. at 3am dby the time.i.made.it.to.the gym at 4am it has gone away.. the.igf im.on the.2nd.week.. n.it started to.increase my tris.. can be just from.swelling.on.the.injection.site

now originally i was gonna run.the tren e at 1g, test cyp/E combo combined for 2g and.mast e for 800 a week, but i got a new trainer.. he.said.screw that save tren e for summer.. use.mast and test, the GH will kick in feb!! along with the igf, so.come jan1 it.will be test 2.5g mast 1g.. GH 10iu eod, igf 100mcg eod, and.the humilin r!!.. do a nice.clean.bulk

i got a show in.may, and one in july!! my trainer is setting.up my plan.noe.. at my wt i still got my 6 pack.i see 2 more abs poppin thru.. so.hopefully the GH can develope those muscles by july "which is a bigger show"

keepin yall posted

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

cant wait at 10iu eod with the slin.n.igh im.hoping.to just throw on some.mass.. i keep a cutting agent.too bcz i might be getting a sponser by muscletech.. n.im tryin to land an ad inside.flex mag whih.my agent.is.working.on!! bcz then.i want.mass for my shows.. they predicting.me to place 1st possible 2nd

and the blues.. but their deff on.point! i got.ingle in hands.. deep sleep and numb.left hand.when.i.woke up.. thats not excitement.that is early sides!! i sat their shaking.my hand.to.try.to.un.numb it

as far as any substance.once.its injected IM or SubQ it.is.within ur system.and.is active within minutes.. so i truely dont believe the nonesense "kick in time" on anythin weather a hormone, aas, peptide or anything.. as far as the.GH yes u can.get sides that quick easiest way to tell its.legitimency.. for.the. source.i.recieved it.from ppl already got.labs.done while using.this gh so i k.ow either way its.legit.. i was just.impressed to feel a numb hand that quick..

as far as gains n results obviously that takes time to build up that i wont see for months!!

Get bloodwork bro, even fake GH can give you similar sides because of the shit they put in it to make you think its real. I would never go by feel with anything these days, especially GH.

what kind of gh?

and show some pics of you walking around at 6% bro. that's a heavy cycle but 6% is extremely lean to walk around.

you look good bro, but definitely not 6%. not sure where you came up with that number. you're relatively lean, but far from 6% man. eitherway you have a good physique so keep it up. what kind of gh are you running? I started rips a few weeks ago

thnx guys the PSL!! i want to get the rips n run.them afternoontime.. i have shit.losd of the blues.. which i seen alot.of good reviews from psl.. n i want pinn rips to run with it.. hehehe cuz i am gonna do 10iu eod.. i was gonna do 10iu eod but then break in half 5iu blues then 5iu rips in the afternoon.. just. new tedt i want to try break boundries..

as far as my bf% i stood on the bf% scale while dehydrated first thing in the.morning once i went.to see my agent but i carb loaded the night before n that morning to.fill out but.no water!.. either way im.satisfied with.my physique.. i got a photoshoot wed.. n hopefully.land this.muscletech.endorsement!!

Back