sick n tired of fake shit!

I would say like talk to the source first, make friends with em like email em back in fourth. Ask them how their life is, how their workouts are, how the ladies are treatin em. etc... Process of doing that right now cuz I don't wanna get burned on my first true cycle LOL.

Theres a source that added me as a friend today, seems like they have alot of stuff. I don't know where there located out of though.
And the first suggestion I would say to someone selling is never say shit about your personal life, a proper professional business is not supposed to communicate with customers like that.

Yeah I'm trying to get more involved and read more here but just never been much of a forum talker. But it seems like if you want to make friends to find some legit sources you have to participate or risk losing out like I did.

I'll do it the right way this time and start posting more.

yea one of my first orders i ordered international and only got half of what i payed for. but it was a very small order so i learned from my mistake.

Ive been learning that this is a huge problem. Sucks to be taking something and u dont know what it is.

welcome to the game bro, i think most bros on here have been ripped off one time or another. i have been ripped 3 times myself. stick around, eventually u will make a few friends and find a good source.

After hearing was da shit, I ordered and waited, and waited. Months went buy and after several emails and broken promises he finally sent me vials of oil, but no hormone in it.

I've used an international source( reseller) and been happy every time. The last batch had more pip than previous orders but its potent stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
It happens to everyone!!! I bought from a site who's admins/vets/mods/users all backed their source. It ended up being real, but EXTREMELY underdosed!!!

Back