side effects from anavar

tednatas

I am banned!
im a first time user. i plan on starting my cycle this week. im gonna do anavar only with some liver detox for 10 weeks @ 50 mgs a day. whats should i do to limit the sides with this usage? also any advice on mexican border crossing. i live near the tj border so its were im headed. id appreciate any help you all could give me. thanks alot

heres my stats;

6 foot 1 , 230 lbs , 16% body fat , first cycle , im looking for over all muscle hardness and im only interested in an oral cycle. thank you

yeah, anavar at 40-50mg ED for 2-3 months is the oral way to go if your set on that avenue. you looking for denkall anavar down there? i was going to try that till i got 500 of the C@K/BD 5mg tested anavars. mainly worry about your liver protectors on this cycle. i doubt you'll run into any other problems. but you never known. bruins rule! lol.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
yeah, anavar at 40-50mg ED for 2-3 months is the oral way to go if your set on that avenue. you looking for denkall anavar down there? i was going to try that till i got 500 of the C@K/BD 5mg tested anavars. mainly worry about your liver protectors on this cycle. i doubt you'll run into any other problems. but you never known. bruins rule! lol.

yeah i was planning on denkall, but whats c@k/bd?? im a rookie dude. let me know dude.

its from china......C&K is the name of the lab, but people call them BD too.....the hell if i know what is going on or which lab actually makes them, i just know they were tested by canuck4 at or above 5mg.....and i got some from that same lot. so i feel pretty good about them. otherwise i was going with denkall, and check for legitmacy of course.....but i don't think there is a great deal of fake denkall around? not sure.

Im just about to start some Bonavar 2,5mg tabs @ 50mg/day just for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to harden up a bit,along with 50mg Winstrol (winny) and 100mg Prop/day.Last time i used Anavar it suppressed my appetite real bad,felt sick when eating!

biganth said:
Im just about to start some Bonavar 2,5mg tabs @ 50mg/day just for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to harden up a bit,along with 50mg Winstrol (winny) and 100mg Prop/day.Last time i used Anavar it suppressed my appetite real bad,felt sick when eating!

that is what i am using it for, actually post cycle to harden up (~3 months at 40mg ED). then onto the real post-cycle, clomid/HCG etc.......

should i use clomid post cycle or is this cycle too weak for that. i mean ill use it if i need it but im only doing anavar only for ten weeks. thanks for all the responses lads

tednatas said:
should i use clomid post cycle or is this cycle too weak for that. i mean ill use it if i need it but im only doing anavar only for ten weeks. thanks for all the responses lads

may as well for how cheap it is. 50mg anavar ED should certainly shut you down somewhat, although not hard or anything. i would if i were to bother to take time off aftewards.

Damn you guys are using 50mgs of Anavar? I was thinking of using half that dose of B*G along with 100mgs prop eod for dieting/increase in lbm. Might have to rethink it now.:(

WannaImpress said:
Damn you guys are using 50mgs of Anavar? I was thinking of using half that dose of B*G along with 100mgs prop eod for dieting/increase in lbm. Might have to rethink it now.:(

well after many boards and much input.....40mg seems to be the magic #. 30mg is "too low or borderline" and 20mg is bridging.....50mg is a waste and a bit too high. so 40mg it is.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
well after many boards and much input.....40mg seems to be the magic #. 30mg is "too low or borderline" and 20mg is bridging.....50mg is a waste and a bit too high. so 40mg it is.

Yeah I have read several posts that make the same claims. I'm just trying to find out how pharmaceutical(sp) Ox. compares to other brands. I wouldn't think you need as much of it!

I don't feel that 50 mgs. of anavar is "too much", especially when used alone by a pretty big guy like this. Remember, this is not BTG or SPA, which contain some secret delivery agent that apparently increases potency.

You definately need clomid, if you do not use it your recovery will take much longer and you will lose more of your gains. You can get clomid in TJ - omifin is the brand name. The usual regimen I recommend is 300 mgs. day 1, 100 mgs. days 2-10, 50 mgs. days 11-21. So you would need 36 of the 50 mg. pills.

I have brought AS in from TJ many times. I always walk. After you get the pills, take them out of their containers and transfer them into a baggie. Put the baggie in your underwear (wear tighty whities).

It may help to go with a gf or someone else. I always buy a bottle of tequila. Also, I have heard of people snitching smugglers out, so you may want to wear an overshirt you can remove, or otherwise change your look before you cross back.

Just try to relax and you will be fine.

I know guys who use 25mg of Anavar (var) in thier cycles and say if makes a big difference, supposedly the btg is more bioavailable than other brands, not sure if that is true, but people say they get good results with less. 25-30mg of btg should be a good dose.

now to the guy running a Anavar (var) cycle, definately run clomid with it, at the end. probably should run a liver protectand to be safe, althuogh Anavar (var) seems to excreted through via kidneys and not broken down much in the liver. Always want to be safe. You may notice a sig decrease in HDL, so check out drveejays post about cholesterol. Other than that you should be good to go, but perosally i would run a little test, say 100mg prop eod. but that is me.

jcp2 said:
I know guys who use 25mg of Anavar (var) in thier cycles and say if makes a big difference, supposedly the btg is more bioavailable than other brands, not sure if that is true, but people say they get good results with less. 25-30mg of btg should be a good dose.

now to the guy running a Anavar (var) cycle, definately run clomid with it, at the end. probably should run a liver protectand to be safe, althuogh Anavar (var) seems to excreted through via kidneys and not broken down much in the liver. Always want to be safe. You may notice a sig decrease in HDL, so check out drveejays post about cholesterol. Other than that you should be good to go, but perosally i would run a little test, say 100mg prop eod. but that is me.

jcp2 and Trevdog, that's exactly what I was referring to. Because of B*Gs compounds I have read it is more bioavailable and would need 1/4-1/2 less of other Oxandrolone Mfgs. If I was to use some of the Denkall I have I would definitely use 40mgs but since I'm going to be using B*G I want to try a lower dose. Plus I've read that as little as 20mgs have done wonders for some of the guys. So I'm thinking 25mg-30mg is a pretty good dose! I'm open to opinions though!:D

Rhino58 said:
You must use clomids after steroid use. Always. For fucks sake DO SOME RESEARCH!!!!!
incase you didnt notice i started this thread with the intent of doing some research. so for fucks sake chill the fuck out.

Back