Side effects of clomid... serious

A

anabolic99

What are the most common side effects of clomid.

I can easily google clomid 'side effects' , however I want to ask the common man.

So please fill me in

anabolic99 said:
What are the most common side effects of clomid.

I can easily google clomid 'side effects' , however I want to ask the common man.

So please fill me in

Increased emotionality, massive cumshots, and sensitive testicles are a few I've experienced.

Tracers and acne are other common sides, but I've never experienced those.

I can't touch clomid because of the sides.
Clomid messes with my head worse than tren ever thought about. The thing is...it does just the opposite. Clomid gives me nasty acne and some tracers. I also get the painful nads.

The worst thing is the emotional nightmare. I have never been suicidal, but I would have like to kill myself on clomid...the only thing is, when I thought about it...I got too sad to do it. lmao

That shit really destroys me emotionally, and I will never touch it again. nolva/aromasin for me...with hcg during the cycle and at the end of it.

For me clomid is dangerous i get either depressed or agressive as hell its like an emotional roller coster so i dont like it and anyways 20mg of Nolva does the same job as 150mg of clomid and is better IMO.

I dont think I have sides from it?? I take it with Nolva. Im pretty sure that my depression is linked to the fact that I cant sell my house and Im not making enough money to pay my bills....... gets you everytime :druggie:

Swellin said:
I can't touch clomid because of the sides.
Clomid messes with my head worse than tren ever thought about. The thing is...it does just the opposite. Clomid gives me nasty acne and some tracers. I also get the painful nads.

The worst thing is the emotional nightmare. I have never been suicidal, but I would have like to kill myself on clomid...the only thing is, when I thought about it...I got too sad to do it. lmao

That shit really destroys me emotionally, and I will never touch it again. nolva/aromasin for me...with hcg during the cycle and at the end of it.

LoL I can relate. I mixed that shyt with alcohol (stupidity) a few times, and it caused me to begin weeping uncontrollably. It was insane.

HeHateMe said:
LoL I can relate. I mixed that shyt with alcohol (stupidity) a few times, and it caused me to begin weeping uncontrollably. It was insane.
FTW..............I was on clomid and :druggie: , I cried during LOTR.

I never experienced acne from my cycles or post cycle therapy (pct) until i started using clomid, but within the first week of using clomid, my shoulders and chest broke out all over. Never had a problem with nolvdex though.

Back