Sides?

J

JamboCraig

Hi ppl I looking for some advice if possable? Iv not long started training and started my first cycle on Sunday with Sustanon (sust) and deca for 8/10 weeks. I'm happy with how I'm training and eating and with the cycle iv chosen ( thanks to advice on a different forum) but wot i am a bit worried about it wot sides I might experience especially the psychology side of it. Has anyone had a similar cycle to mine and if so wot did u experience? All feed back would be much appreciated. JamboCraig

First off the cycle is to short for either compound ....

It s been my mental experience, and i m a mess, that the high feeling of well being a cycle gives you will exacerbate any depression issues and anxiety.

I believe it s the root of my issues actually...that and bad decisions in my life....aas being one of them.

The psychological effects of your cycle are not based on the compounds you use. Changes in mood and behavior when on cycle are environmental...meaning that the changes you experience in mood, confidence, etc. will be because of how things changes in your life...not the drugs. The greatest advice I can give in this situation is to simply not allow the changes you experience to go to your head. When people get bigger and stronger, they respond differently to the same environment that they have always been surrounded by. Appreciate the benefits of aas, but don't allow yourself to mentally take them too far.

If you are worried about aggression and mood swings, remember that it is not the drugs that would cause this to occur, but yourself and your changed perception of yourself. Allow the drugs to change your appearance and physical abilities...limit any change to this and you will be fine.

The psychological effects of your cycle are not based on the compounds you use. Changes in mood and behavior when on cycle are environmental...meaning that the changes you experience in mood, confidence, etc. will be because of how things changes in your life...not the drugs. The greatest advice I can give in this situation is to simply not allow the changes you experience to go to your head. When people get bigger and stronger, they respond differently to the same environment that they have always been surrounded by. Appreciate the benefits of aas, but don't allow yourself to mentally take them too far.

If you are worried about aggression and mood swings, remember that it is not the drugs that would cause this to occur, but yourself and your changed perception of yourself. Allow the drugs to change your appearance and physical abilities...limit any change to this and you will be fine.
Thanks dialtone that's helped alot much appreciated. JamboCraig

Back