Signature Pharmacy reopened : )

Jimmykick

Lift, eat, sleep and grow
They said they can again fill for retail customers
they just need a week to restock inventory and produce the test and some of the GH that was seized. You'd think the feds would have shut them down until the case was heard?

mranak said:
It amazes me how these places don't know when to call it quits.

I don't know if you guys saw their income posted on the news but they averaged $500,000 a year in sales till they started the test and HGH. Last year the sales topped $35 million. Greed is an amazing thing!

mranak said:
It amazes me how these places don't know when to call it quits.

Why would they call it quits? They have a perfectly legal thriving business.
Now they probably crossed the line with their internet business but we still do not know everything that there is to know about this case either. It can't be as bad as the media has made it out to be. How else could they be reopened for business?

Jimmykick said:
Why would they call it quits? They have a perfectly legal thriving business.
Now they probably crossed the line with their internet business but we still do not know everything that there is to know about this case either. It can't be as bad as the media has made it out to be. How else could they be reopened for business?
How much test did they prescribe you?

thanks Lift.

I know I am legal as I have new blood tests run every 4 to 6 months but I'm still a bit worried about getting anything filled there. I just don't want to be hassled with it. I am busy enough without having to get involved in some bullshit witch hunt like this. But hey what the fuck I have a script. They looked me up in the computer when I called so how can they have systems still up and running? Usually the feds seize all computers and any documentation when they effectively shut someone down. Unless they had it backed up and off site and just reloaded the info which of course is possible. If anyone comes up with any info on this I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks

Last edited:
mranak said:
How much test did they prescribe you?

40 ml enanthate
40 ml deca
30 ml prop
-and-
4 somatropin HGH
2 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
30 pills tamoxifen (nolva)
30 pills clomiphene (clomid)

Hey, Jimmy If you want I'll hold onto that for ya till the heats off. Might as well include the pins as I wouldn't want ya busted for paraphernelia. LOL

Jimmykick said:
40 ml enanthate
40 ml deca
30 ml prop
-and-
4 somatropin HGH
2 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
30 pills tamoxifen (nolva)
30 pills clomiphene (clomid)
What dosages are prescribed to you?

Like inject 100mg/week of testosterone enanthate.

What's the nandrolone decanoate all about? Are you on deca-replacement-therapy?

What is the nolvadex and clomid for? testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doesn't require PCT.

mranak said:
What dosages are prescribed to you?

Like inject 100mg/week of testosterone enanthate.

What's the nandrolone decanoate all about? Are you on deca-replacement-therapy?

What is the nolvadex and clomid for? testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doesn't require PCT.

He prescribed low doses but left me enough refills so that I don't have to keep going back to see him. The script itself has an expiration date.

I'm not going to answer many more questions along this line Mranak because I know where you are going with it and you most certainly will shoot holes in this and make your point. In fact you already have. Obviously it is a gray area and there are many trains of thought on how to administer anti-aging hormones, restore sex drive and help aging bodies to add new muscle. Oh and I'm not on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I am on a customized program that is run in cycles. This is my doctor's belief and I agree with it. The tamoxifen and clomiphene is to aid in blocking estrogen while the body is recovering it's natural production. We want to recover so that we don't risk losing that function forever. No matter how deficient it already is. I have no interest in shoving pins in me for the rest of my life. Some will argue that there is no such thing as permanant shut down but nobody knows for sure. So he has me cycling on and off.

Peace

Last edited:
SCHOOMONEY said:
F*ck The Feds!

If it's any consolation, I'm from NY where Albany’s' DA Sores started the investigation that lead to Signature in Florida. He then went to Florida and took over the case. Local politicians and various community members are pissed! They openly stated that with all the illegal drugs and drug related murders in the Albany area no known murders or burglaries came from steroid sales. The NY tax payers are the one's that will have to pay thousands in Sores latest stunt to get noticed. I was very surprised at the amount of people that spoke out against this whole investigation. It definitely looks like it's going to blow up in his face!

Last edited:
I just saw it again on our local news here in Orlando
Apparently the Loomis's (3 of them) posted 30k each and are on their way home tonight. It's weird seeing them on TV in a NY courtroom unshaved and dirty when I've seen them 5 million times while waiting for my scripts to be filled. This Sores guy is a clown. Go after a real criminal.

Jimmykick said:
thanks Lift.

I know I am legal as I have new blood tests run every 4 to 6 months but I'm still a bit worried about getting anything filled there.

You are correct in stating you are legal, and will be fine. They cannot prosecute you if you are abiding by the law. That would include submitting a blood test and a personal history form prior to being prescribed AAS. You must submit to a new blood test annually as well. As long as a US licensed medical doctor reviews the history form and your blood panel, and still prescribes you test, deca, Winstrol (winny), or whatever, you are covered 100%. Now, the doctor can be up shit creek if the feds wish to question the reasoning of the doctor prescribing it to you, or if they believe the doctor-client relationship was not properly established prior to filling the prescription.

If you recall, the Powermedica bust awhile back netting the fed flunkies several local police officers that were clients on the list. Because the local cops being Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clients made them "High profile" the feds involved really wanted these guys nuts on a platter. The officers believed that they were legit because they had obtained prescriptions for their Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) from a US licensed medical doctor. The feds realized they couldn't charge them with anything. Their department, under political pressure, fired the officers. Of course when all the smoke cleared, they all got their jobs back with back pay.

Back