Signed up with 3J !

BKD

Hey all...
signed up with 3j couple of weeks ago to sort me out with pct diet and also cutting diet afterwards. I've been training for over 5 years now and should have really progressed more than what i have.

It all come down to my diet, basically going up and down in weight like a yoyo and not making a steady forward progress. When i was cutting i didnt realise how much food had to do with it all, thought eat less fats and do hi intense cardio and starve myself at times, and rely on protein shakes, which i now know is way off.

currently he is doing my pct diet, half way through that, strength is the same when was on, have not decreased any muscle, never hungry (if anything to much to eat :) )
once water weight has gone, my weight has been same, no added fat and energy has been great.

3J gets me to check in twice a week with measurements to make sure not gaining unwanted fat, or losing precious muscle. and if anything changes he adjust diet, but that hasnt had to be done, he got this shit down pat :)

Let yas know how i go when he starts my cutting diet with pics :D

yeah i only got before photo's atm, relaxed pics in my jocks..... will put em all up when get prgress photos, start cut in couple of weeks after post cycle therapy (pct). all is goin good still :)

i've signed up as well. Can't wait to start on monday. My3j diet proved i was over eating.

3j is the man! Flat out. More than even being the best at what he does, he is just a fantastic human being. Such a great feeling to see this guys business blow up like it has right before my eyes. He has helped so many of my clients maximize their Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) protocols. I cant thank you enough, 3j!!

just completed 4wks pct, got body composition done, only lost 1kg muscle from when i was on at the end, pretty happy about that! i gained 1kg of fat, also went out drinking a few times to (alot more than just a few to) which if i didnt i would have had better results again, but stoked, Cut time. 3J knows what he is doing.... highly recommend to them who wanna get serious about it.

Sounds like u are on the right track to retain as much muscle while cutting. GL w the diet and training

Back