site injections a good idea??

timms29

my right side of my body is way way behind my left side as my pic shows my lat is way behind and my trap and arm are far behind also. as a matter of fact my right arm is 1inch smaller than my left and my trap has good development on left side and i see almost no development on my right it seems like on my right and as i am sure you have discerned i am a lefty my right side is much weaker so i was thinking of doing site injuctions on my cycle to help get some developmet on that side i already do extra workout for that side but i feel stuck will the site injections held?? by the way im running test E 500mg a week for 10 weeks and nolva or clomid for pct

Last edited:
no site injections are not a good idea

once you inject-it goes into your bloodstream-and then travels throughout your entire body

The ONLY thing you are going to get from any so-called "Site Injection" is some temporary locallized swelling for a few days.

The ONLY way you are going to be able to bring up specific body parts is through training.

The only time I do site injects is when I have to... If I'm injecting ED and need to open up more inject sites.

I see no additional growth just temporary swelling.

I disagree, i site inject and it added 2inches to my arms in 1year. of which ive kept 1.5inch.

My training and nutrition had remained the same aswel.

Proof is in the pudding

added an inch from site injecting with AS for 6wks, then site injected 4wks synthol and gained another inch.

Back