Skeletal balm!!

dylangemelli

I am banned!
So for the past month or so I have developed some shitty pain in my elbow, basically tennis elbow, due to the dramatic increase in weight I am able to lift... I have tried so many different things to correct this problem but the pain is still there... I just push through it but I am just getting tired of the discomfort...

I decided to try skeletal balm starting Saturday night... I used it once Saturday and twice on Sunday... Monday I still had a small amount of pain lifting but noticed it had subsided... Yesterday I put it to the test because when I do bicep workouts the pain is the most noticeable... I was literally pain free... It is truly unbelievable... I also had a lot of soreness in my shoulder and the balm helped it tremendously...

So then I put it to the rigorous test... My mom has bad arthritis and I told her to give it a try... About 4 hours later she called me and said she was keeping the bottle... LOL... she already noticed a difference and NOTHING helps her...

So if you have pains, aches, etc... I highly recommend this... The bottle will last you a very long time because you don't need to apply much at all and it is priced generously... Only at needtobuildmuscle.com... use coupon code needto139 and get 15% off and free shipping!

Wow thats good shit. I almost ordered that with my last NTBM order but I changed my mind last minute. Now your making me wish I had gone with it.

I actually had a small sample that I used not too long ago when I re-aggrivated my lower back deadlifting.....i could feel a big difference over night and really helped it come along in a few days....this $hit hurt so bad it was making me sick to my stomach

been using it for months.bottle lasts forever.def a staple for us older guys where stuff always hurts

Back