skin side effects of AAS

whats up bros..had a few quick questions. First off, I came across an article that talks about steroids being able to cause changes in skin texture, mainly in the face. Has anyone had this happen? If so, did it go away post cycle? And what is effective to counteract something like that from happening? Does anyone know how this side effect is caused? Sebaceous glands maybe? Also, I am planning on running a first cycle of test enth, EQ, and light dose of d-bol and Winstrol (winny). Anyone had experience with these who got the side effect I am talking about? Thanks

No.....but I would suggest you change that FIRST cycle to one of just Test only, see how you react to it. If you stack 3 or 4 compounds like you want, you'll never know what worked and what didn't, or what gave you side effects.

Yea def. do what stonecold said. My god, stacking 4 compounds on your first cycle??? What the hell are you thinking?! Doesn't sound like you are....so in that case you have a LOT more reading and learning to do before you start any cycle....

If you can't pull off at least 20 pounds on a first cycle with one drug, its time for a new hobby. If you start out like this what is your 5th cycle going to look like?

I'd try to keep a balance of health and anabolics here, JMO.

I respect you guys opinions, but where does the mentality of "If you start out like this what is your 5th cycle going to look like?" If I liked my first cycle of test/eq/winny, my 5th cycle would probably be test/eq/winny. If I had added huge amounts of mass between the 1st and 5th, obviously I'd be upping my doses as well, but the idea that if you start big, you just have to keep going bigger is myth at best, pure BS at worst. If you GET big, you will have to increase doses to continue getting BIGGER.

Bro, a test only cycle is not a bad idea to start with. As far as experience goes, I did test/eq at 500/600/week w/ a d-bol kicker to start my first cycle. I'm lucky in that the only side effect I saw from the drugs and MASSIVE eating was a 40lb gain, almost all lean. Strength went through the roof and continues to do so.

thorsky said:
"If you start out like this what is your 5th cycle going to look like?"

If it takes 4 drugs to make decent gains it makes it look like the person is depending on the drugs to do the job.

Remember that Cybergenics dude? Thats why he quit competing. He started out on high doses and ended up using so much to make gains that he was getting health problems because of it, thats the last I heard of him and of course I could not substantiate the story one way or another.

Plus we get back to the issue of if a drug causes you problems, you have no idea whats doing it because you have no experience with any of the compounds.

I believe in overall health, I'm not going to drug myself up especially if I were a newb all over again. I'm 261 and running one oral and one injectable, soon to be a second injectable added to that.

thanks for the advice..maybe I should rephrase my question to get the answer I want..

HAS anyone heard of or experienced changes in facial skin texture due to steroid use? Such as enlarged pores, roughened skin, etc. Stuff other than just acne. If so, did it go away post cycle? And what is a good method to combat it if it does happen?

Im on my 7th week of Sustanon (sust) 250 and I just started to get acne on my neck, shoulders and a lil bit on my back. Nothin crazy but noticable.

Not much acne on my face but my face has become more oily and somewhat darker in complexion, not sure if this is due to the juice or me playing basketball in the searing sun.

i do use proactive formula to combat acne, and the shit works well. Dont worry you'll be fine after cycle when your sebaceous glands are not stimulated anymore.

I find that I get a little tanner. I think this is due to my skin being much more oily then usuall and that makes me tan a lot easier.

Thanks man, I looked at the proactive website and it looks pretty good..I ordered some so hopefully it is lol. Also was doing some research and came across azelaic acid to remove DHT in the skin..anyone tried it, think its necessary for a fairly light cycle. BTW I have read over the advice I got and decided on only running 2 drugs out of the 4 I will have..Test EN., EQ, Dbol, and Winstrol. A friend will be running the other two and we will compare results. Thanks for advice

Back