Sleep is getting worse everyday...

Nzom

Today marks the beginning of the 4th week of my 1st cycle. Using sest + gh.

I am one of those people that never have had problems with getting a full nights sleep. Over the past week, and getting worse each night, I am having very sh1ty sleep. I am having some of the strangest dreams, and I am waking up at least 10 times per night.

I have heard of people having problems getting to sleep (which I have no problem with), but I never heard of what I am experiencing. I wakeup with a headache every morning due to the sh1ty quality of sleep.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I'm going to make a rather unpopular statement here in just a moment. When you are 'on' a 'cycle' your normal hormone levels and secretions, etc...are greatly disrupted/altered/changed. This manifests is self often as general restlessnes during waking hours and gives you big-time problems at night when you are sleeping or trying to sleep.

Now these sleeping problems lead to shitty workouts, irratibility and other psychological problems for 'some' people. This is why many bodybuilders pursue merdications such as Ativan, Xanax and Ambien to help 'smooth' them out and/or give them a good nights' sleep.

I am not promoting or endorsing the use or such medications; I am only stating the obvious reason why many bodybuilders eventually wind up pursuing such meds. I am not saying that you should resort to or use these meds either.

I would (and do myself) use Melatonin to get a good night's sleep along wth some Excedrin PM and/or Tylenol PM sometimes too.

I use ambien and melatonin I have been a "lousy" sleeper all my life. I would stay away from the Tylenol PM and Excedrin PM though, Tylenol and Excedrin every day is terrible for your kidneys. There are sleep aids with the same ingredient in these products without the NSAIDS.

Paulie R said:
There are sleep aids with the same ingredient in these products without the NSAIDS.

All the NSAID PM formulas use diphenhydramine to induce sleep. They work well, but you can build up a pretty wicked resistence after a short time using them and then when you stop you can get a rebound insomnia.

Diphenhydramine = Benadryl

try melatonin and valerian root , i my self u se a cap of G here and there and im good to go !dman that fina !

Hey buddy,

The sust keeps me up all night! It gets frusterating and I know what you are going through. I take a lot of sleeping aids I shouldn't be taking, but the option of not sleeping and being miserable every day sucks worse.

melatonin valerian root and vitamin b-6 half an hour before going tosleep. start the b-6 at 100mg and work your way up to a gram. start the melatonin low and work your way up to no more than 20mg. you can stay at whatever dose works for you though. the valerian is good at 500mgs. you may have some weird dreams but you should get good rest. also, do not use melatonin during the day as this will fuck up your sleep bad. if none of this works try smoking some good old mary jane. later.

Mary Jane! Now that is soooo true. A few hits of some good ol' hydro will have you sleeping like a baby a couple/few hours alter. lol!!! Enough on that subject though!

i would consider MJ before using even tylenol, i wont even mention muscle relaxers and other opiates. not only does that shit get addicting after a while but im sure its hard on your liver. also, you may want to have someone give you a massage before going to bed, to help you relax. and if thats not feasible, try getting under the blankets for a while until youre sweating and then taking a quick cold shower(dont get your head wet) and then getting back under the blankets and letting your own bodyheat build up and evaporate the water. this works for bad fevers and it should also put you to sleep. def worth a try. after a couple showers you should be sleeping like a baby. laters.

Back