Slight nipple sensitivity

Westshore

Accelerating
Issue:

Slightly sensitive nipples with a bit of the pencil eraser effect going on. They are not painful to the touch.

But in bed last night they occasionally got sensitive when rubbing in the sheets...almost felt like an ingrown hair was on my nipples (both sides the same) but for just a second. Same feeling today from my dress shirt rubbing.

Gym:

Haven't done chest for over a week (shoulder is unhappy).

Background:

I'm on TRT at 50 mg every 3.5d and have been for 8 weeks.

Lab work stats:

Lab work taken on May 29, July 13 and July 16.

E2 was 30.5 on July 13 (test 1172)
E2 was 28.4 on July 16 (test 644)

What do you think?

Should I hit the lab again for blood work? Or start a low dose AI?

so what is the ref range of the e2??? if its the standard range your estrogen is fine

Reference range was 7.6 to 42.6

Could I be extra sensitive to E2 (or)
Could my E2 have spiked in 3 weeks since that last blood work was taken?

How fast can it go up?

I'm thinking of running labs since my hematocrit was 47.9. Up from 44 in May. Isn't the safe max 51?
How fast can hematocrit rise?

sensitivity is not gyno. and it happens alot, specially at first. I would go for blood work soon to double check. but i wouldent stress too much

When I started TRT my nips were a little sensitive and kinda burning sensation, subsided after couple weeks, my e2 is on the low side so I think its normal at the beginning.

Issue:

Slightly sensitive nipples with a bit of the pencil eraser effect going on. They are not painful to the touch.

But in bed last night they occasionally got sensitive when rubbing in the sheets...almost felt like an ingrown hair was on my nipples (both sides the same) but for just a second. Same feeling today from my dress shirt rubbing.

Gym:

Haven't done chest for over a week (shoulder is unhappy).

Background:

I'm on TRT at 50 mg every 3.5d and have been for 8 weeks.

Lab work stats:

Lab work taken on May 29, July 13 and July 16.

E2 was 30.5 on July 13 (test 1172)
E2 was 28.4 on July 16 (test 644)

What do you think?

Should I hit the lab again for blood work? Or start a low dose AI?

Thats a big change in TT levels in 3 days isnt it?

Back