Slin only during PCT

Bull.... long time no see

Slin would be great for post cycle therapy (pct), i know you've ran it a few times with success. I would at minimum add nolva for the estrogen though, bro. Unless you recover REALLY FAST.

Bullfx from fitnessgeared? What's up bro?

I agree with skarhead. I'd definitely add nolva or clomid.

I've personally run slin (Humalog) without steroids in the past with some decent gains. I'd most certainly run ECA or clen alongside it because without any anabolics in the mix the potential for fat gain becomes even greater.

I had assumed he meant slin along with the clomid or nolva. I've done it, it seemed to help me hold onto the gains, but IGF LR3 was even better for this purpose.

Trevdog said:
IGF LR3 was even better for this purpose.

enough to justify the more expensive price tag in your opinion?

*sorry, I meant to quote your post, not edit it (Trevdog)*

Last edited by a moderator:
Slin during post cycle therapy (pct) makes sense, it should drop SHBG quite significantly which is good.

HeHateMe said:
enough to justify the more expensive price tag in your opinion?

Well, 1 mg. of IGF LR3 put 5 lbs. on me during post cycle therapy (pct), when I would normally lose at least 5 lbs. or more. So, yes.

Trevdog said:
Well, 1 mg. of IGF LR3 put 5 lbs. on me during post cycle therapy (pct), when I would normally lose at least 5 lbs. or more. So, yes.

Wow. That's pretty dramatic, actually gaining a few lbs post-cycle. I may have to look into this a bit more.

What dose/duration protocol did you use?

HeHateMe said:
Bullfx from fitnessgeared? What's up bro?

I agree with skarhead. I'd definitely add nolva or clomid.

I've personally run slin (Humalog) without steroids in the past with some decent gains. I'd most certainly run ECA or clen alongside it because without any anabolics in the mix the potential for fat gain becomes even greater.
If you run it right fat gain shouldnt be any concern

skarhead1 said:
If you run it right fat gain shouldnt be any concern

My metabolism is fairly high (although it's definitely slowed a bit as I've gotten older), and I still gained a little fat while running it (Humalog post-workout). This was with a clean diet and thermogenics.

HeHateMe said:
My metabolism is fairly high (although it's definitely slowed a bit as I've gotten older), and I still gained a little fat while running it (Humalog post-workout). This was with a clean diet and thermogenics.
So did I, however, the reason to use slin post-cycle would be to lower SHBG and you don't need much to accomplish this. Next time, I think I'm only going to use a few iu's in the a.m. and pwo.

IMO, the reason would be because is slin is very anti catabolic. you slam a bunch of carbs/protein in the muscles.

Back