Slin

truck

Well-Informed
Hey I was reading about slin i read a few good posts like Acnemans Insulin FAQ. My main question is that can SlIN be taken alone with good results? If not what are some good Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to take with it the less the better, also the less detectible the better (three month window of the possiblility of being tested). Over all I'd like to inquire on a good stack that includes slin. Plus post cycle needs to maintain and recover.

My stats are as so

20Yrs 6'4 240lbs i'd say around 10-12% body fat.

My goals are to gain 20lbs and increase strength.

I train hard and eat hard. I'm pretty smart and I enjoy researching this toppic so Its not like I'll jump into this blind. This would be my first cycle if I do decide to do so.

Also for personal and research interests. From an ethical standpoint is taking Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or any other anabolic agent in sports that ban such substances right, you can post reasons here or PM me. Or i just might start a whole other post but it was just on my mind right now and am considering writing a term paper on it. I'll post my reasoning in a few days after i recieve some input on your people's thoughts.

Back