slin

Btw truck Humalog is not best for a newbie. I would argue that it isn't even the best for bodybuilding in general but that is varied. Humalog hits fast and if you are not used to slin then it could be hard to manage, especially if you over dose it a bit.

Advantages of hum-r to log IMO
Hum-r is OTC where log is perscription only
Longer effect in the body means more times to eat while it is active=more growth
Easier peaks to handle when your first using slin
Cheaper

elijah_123 said:
Longer effect in the body means more times to eat while it is active=more growth
In the same token, insulin will block lipids being released in the bloodstream, humalog does this for two hours, whereas humulin does this for 4-6 hours. So your body would be normally using some fat for fuel, but the humulin is still active to block this.

RoadHouse said:
In the same token, insulin will block lipids being released in the bloodstream, humalog does this for two hours, whereas humulin does this for 4-6 hours. So your body would be normally using some fat for fuel, but the humulin is still active to block this.

I love ya roadhouse :) we always go back and forth on slin.

I agree that slin will block fat burning, but that doesn't seem to be a big issue for truck for two reasons.

First, he wants to gain muscle not loose fat, with a good control of his diet (which I will assume he has) then he won't be gaining fat from this cycle.

Second, the 6-8 hours (estimating HIGH here) after working out while you bulk should never been in a calorie defecit while bulking. Ideally you want to provide exactly what your body needs, if you don't do that then going over while bulking is best. He has all season long to loose fat while involved in sports.

True, but for me, I have noticed just about zero fat gain while using humalog, and some, not a lot, of fat gain while on humulin.

I still think though he will see better results, and nto to mention the safety factor, of using Test Propionate.

Elijah and Roadhouse you guys are awsome you guys have some awesome advice and knowlege on the subject. Its good to have a resource like you guys!

JUST BUMPING THIS!!!!

Hey doc just seeing if ya are still around, just wondering if you knew those detection times? THANKS YA'LL

No prob, be safe, be caught or risking hypo, may not be worth the trouble, whichever route you choose, cycle, slin, or nothing.

Back