Slowing gains on cycle???

900vorsi

I'm 5 1/2 weeks into my sust. 400 mgs a week cycle and my gains are starting to slow is there anyway to keep them coming??? I'm up 15 pounds so far but I've only gained about 2 pounds in the last week or so.

eat *good carps and lots if protein
even before bed time

*sweet potato, oats, brown bread,vegetables

look at pro bodybuilders belly's at off season

What these guys say is definitely true. Been there, done that. You're 15 lbs heavier than you started, if you're eating the same calories as you were week one, they'll slow until they stop. Bump it up another 500.

word on upping the cals..but also, dont your recepters get saturated after a while and therby not aloowing for the gains you make initally??

Yes they do, but his shouldnt be, not at 5 1/2 weeks. At least I dont think they would. I dont think hes eating enough imo.

Thats what I was thinking I'm at 170 lbs and I'm only eating enough to maintain that weight. So I need to bump it up.

I felt the same way.....I was on tren/sus/npp and thought I would grow even more but I've been on since last December mixing it up here and there and with cruising at times at 200mg ew of test. Then starting another cycle with 2-3 compounds. It's getting to be time to get off and let my body recuperate.

Back