Sly Stallone or Dorian Yates

do You like to be like Sly Stallone or Dorian Yates???

• Sly Stallone

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • Dorian Yates

Votes: 114 59.4%

• Total voters
He look awsome for 59 as he will be 60 on July 6th!
Somebody tell me what is up with the veins on the left side of his chest all of a sudden???
Paul Dillet was the only bodybuilder whom I have seen with that and he was so big his head looked like a peanut on top of him! lol:)

A side by side look from 2 weeks ago Dorian to 3 weeks for Sly!

Stallones right chest looks messed up for some reason, even in his younger pics working out. But now it just looks horrible, looks like he tore something in there that never healed right.

Ya but sly is like 60 now and yates is what in his early 40's and I guarentee you sly looks way better for his age than yates.

Sly looks "OK" for a sixty-year old-man!! I'm over twenty-years off of where he's at, and thankfull!!! Growing old SUCKS!!

painless2 said:
It's doubtful that Yates will ever see 60
Yeah.. Plus i don't believe Sly's even taken any juice, Since he' been wokring out hard his entire life, i'm not suprised that he looks that way. I'm more impressed by sly really. Dorian has TONS of genetics, and Sly doesn't.

I am 95% sure he admitted taking gear when making Rocky3 :druggie:
He said he had 3-4% bodyfat and was in a stupor most of the day beacause of it:)
One of the best build I have ever seen in any movie!!!

myrslok said:
Yeah.. Plus i don't believe Sly's even taken any juice, Since he' been wokring out hard his entire life, i'm not suprised that he looks that way. I'm more impressed by sly really. Dorian has TONS of genetics, and Sly doesn't.

dorianyates-1.jpg

Now that's a back!

Back