smallest Gauge needle???

Aboot said:
29 I believe.

no no, I mean....eh well sh*t, what I mean is smallest meaning largest. The smaller the gauge the larger the needle. Thats what im trying to say.

true true

i shot my buddy with a 18g one time, swear on my life. it was one of the funniest things ive yet to see in my life. He was drunk off his ass and had a hard time giving himself shots and he needed his shot for the day so i told him i would jab him. straight in the glute, he was shaking like a puppy. all he had was a needle that he had been using for a loader, 18g. he was drunk off his a$$ so he didnt giva damn ya know. he yelped like a woman, it was halarious...yet i felt his pain. i wouldnt have done that for the life of me. CRAZY S.O.B

Onswoll said:
i shot my buddy with a 18g one time, swear on my life. it was one of the funniest things ive yet to see in my life. He was drunk off his ass and had a hard time giving himself shots and he needed his shot for the day so i told him i would jab him. straight in the glute, he was shaking like a puppy. all he had was a needle that he had been using for a loader, 18g. he was drunk off his a$$ so he didnt giva damn ya know. he yelped like a woman, it was halarious...yet i felt his pain. i wouldnt have done that for the life of me. CRAZY S.O.B

I personally can not inject my buddies. I laugh too much. Seeing them bending over with thier pants down, too much. I actually had to do it once for my buddy outside in a parking lot in the dark. He was bent over in front of the car with the high beams on! LMFOA! Shit did I laugh!

Golden_Muscle said:
I personally can not inject my buddies. I laugh too much. Seeing them bending over with thier pants down, too much. I actually had to do it once for my buddy outside in a parking lot in the dark. He was bent over in front of the car with the high beams on! LMFOA! Shit did I laugh!

LMAO

Golden_Muscle said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Onswoll said:

Drinking while cycling? Drunk while shooting?

Back