Smashed my wall I hit, it just took more food

muzzy

I hit a wall a couple weeks back that lasted about 3 weeks where my weight was stuck at 198. Now my weight is up to 205 and Im still lean and even stronger too.

Too refresh everybody that posted for my weight gaining problam last time Im 5'10 now 205 at about 8% bf. I just couldnt belive that eating 5000 cals a day wasnt enough too keep gaining weight though my cycle, but sure as shit that was the problam like you guys said I gained weight from 183 to 198 with a 5000 cal deit but then it just wasnt enough. So i took everbodys advice bumped it up too 6500 cals a day and started my dbol and the weight just started climbing.

I'm in week 9 of gtp sus 250 (1cc) e.o.d. and gtp eq 500 (1/2cc) e.o.d and i just started dbol a week ago the 10mg blue harts.

But im what if my weight stalls again do I just bump up my food intake again? Or is my body telling me somthing, like "thats all Im going to grow at this time sorry" I hope its always just that easy too eat more Ill be 230 in no time :40oz: So what would be a healthy limit as to food is there a such thing as too much cals or protein when your doing a heavy cycle and have been deiting as long as i have, will I be introuble when I come off of the cycle? Say I might have to lower my cal intake so i dont gain unwanted bf or am I going to have to stick with this deit for as long as a trian and use the juice?

Regards

Muzzy

Ill have take some, the only pics I have now are from a show 4 years ago I weighed in @ 155-1/4 Ill find them But I deited from 180

U will never get too much protein... never... u youst cant get too much.
Dieting is no problem, as long as its a clean one. U have to have a good diet to gain muscle.

tyhigs said:
Tell me what you ate to get to 6500 calories a day.

alright here it is in detail..........

8:00am 12 eggs (6 yokes and 6 whites) and 2 cup whole oats

9:30am 10oz (before cooked) chicken breast w/ 8oz sweat potato

11:45am 16oz (before cooked) extra lean ground sirlion w/ 2 cup brown rice and a 2 orange's

2:00pm 3 scoops beverly International muscle provider (protein) w/ bannana

4:00pm 16oz (before cooked) extra lean ground sirlion w/ 8oz sweat potato and a 2 orange's.

5:30pm Im training till 6:30 -7:00 then have a 3 scoops beverly International muscle provider (protein) w/ bannana

8:30 10oz (before cooked) chicken breast w/ 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 yellow bell pepper, one small onion, and portobella mushroom and 2 cups brown rice

10:00 12 egg whites and a light yogurt and protein shake

I take a multi vitiamn, glutamine also

This is my deit the past year or more i just added more to it and it came out to 6500 before it was 5000

JohnnyB said:
Nice diet, you should weigh 300lbs with that diet:D

JohnnyB
lol, i was thinking the same thing, i couldn't eat that much clean food if i tried. All the power too you bro.

I have been stuck at 195 for three weeks also. I have been eating 3,500-4,000 calories a day and I am still staying the same. It's a bitch.

Ifrit said:
I have been stuck at 195 for three weeks also. I have been eating 3,500-4,000 calories a day and I am still staying the same. It's a bitch.

It is a bitch.....gain quality weight for 7 weeks, you eat right hell do everything to a tee then :wallbash: Theres allways somthing to keep you on your toes

Hello guys this is my first post and i am new to here... well it seems that you just have a really fast metabolism... I read one of cutlers articles and he mentioned that you should have a shake before you sleep and also in between. I guess wake up in the middle of the night, make a shake, drink and sleep... that would be to hard for me but that might help you gain that extra lbs....

I just downed a vanilla Nlarge and man I hate the taste of that crap. Protein shakes are easy to take because you don't drink as much but man gainers you have to drink alot.

Good job bro! I'm stuck at 252 and just can't jam any more food down my throat. At 6500 calories now, 600+ protein and still not gaining but can't eat anymore!

I like beverily International protein, I consume about 2 pounds every four days of that stuff mmmmmmmmmmmm. I just mix the muscle provider and ultra size and theres no choking nothing down its good

thorsky said:
Good job bro! I'm stuck at 252 and just can't jam any more food down my throat. At 6500 calories now, 600+ protein and still not gaining but can't eat anymore!

I know how you feel bro I think im at my limit for food intake lol

muzzy said:
I like beverily International protein, I consume about 2 pounds every four days of that stuff mmmmmmmmmmmm. I just mix the muscle provider and ultra size and theres no choking nothing down its good

It better be for that price :D

Back