So i tried to bleed myself.. (trt related).. it doesn't work? Haha

wow, you guys are nuts. the way i see it, the furthest i'll go is IM and sub q injections at home because its basically impossible to fuck those up.

but sticking needles into your veins and doing a home drainage? thats something i will only let a professional take care of. what's so difficult about going and donating blood?

it's very, very possible mate. I bet people on this forum fuck them up all the time! I don't want to count how many times people have pinned too low in their delt or on the wrong side of their quad...

it's very, very possible mate. I bet people on this forum fuck them up all the time! I don't want to count how many times people have pinned too low in their delt or on the wrong side of their quad...
that is true. what i meant was, its easy to fuck it up if you haven't dedicated just 5 minutes of your time to learn how to shoot glutes/delts/quads.

Years ago I'd donate plasma for $$ and those idiots fuck ed up all the time. I've since had ohs to replace a heart valve that was shit from birth and I'm on wayfaring blood thinner. So I can't donate blood. Draining out is my only option. I've yet to fuck it up myself, but I can understand how it would make most people sqeemish

Personally I don't think I would try a self phlebotomy unless I had someone there watching me. I've heard that you can pass out with the needle in your arm and bleed out when I researched it.

Personally I don't think I would try a self phlebotomy unless I had someone there watching me. I've heard that you can pass out with the needle in your arm and bleed out when I researched it.
The first 3 or 4 I performed on myself I had my wife in the room. I told her if you hear a crash bang like I fell in the shower come yard this needle out of my arm and apply direct pressure on it for a few minutes. So far no issues what soever and I'm not the least bit sqeemish about blood. Today I did it home alone. If I can allow someone else to stick a ' nail' in my arm I can do it as well. If I had alternatives I'd prolly do it different..maybe

Years ago I'd donate plasma for $$ and those idiots fuck ed up all the time. I've since had ohs to replace a heart valve that was shit from birth and I'm on wayfaring blood thinner. So I can't donate blood. Draining out is my only option. I've yet to fuck it up myself, but I can understand how it would make most people sqeemish

Im sure you know this, but as a medic I do feel a need to tell you, If you are on warfarin and you accidently stick completly through your vein, you are asking for problems as the blood DOES NOT clot easily. Anyone on blood thinners that, umm, pokes holes for any reason should keep around a I.V. bolus of vitamin K, best way to reverse most blood thinners, including rat poison.

Im sure you know this, but as a medic I do feel a need to tell you, If you are on warfarin and you accidently stick completly through your vein, you are asking for problems as the blood DOES NOT clot easily. Anyone on blood thinners that, umm, pokes holes for any reason should keep around a I.V. bolus of vitamin K, best way to reverse most blood thinners, including rat poison.

Thanks for your concern brother. I keep my inr between 1.5 and 2 with 1-2mg warfarin a day. I'll heed your advice about poking clear through, thank you

That's my biggest fear when considering self-bleeding. I'm good 80% of the time but occasionally I will get pale and nauseous during donations and end up soaked in sweat. Been able to avoid passing out completely, but I have to be laying flat with my legs elevated. Doing this alone may not work so well for me.

Back