so many, yet so few

shaggz

aside from creatine, glutamine, protein powders, weight gainers..

I'm talking about stuff like powerful, cissus rx, no explode, NO2, etc....

theres a lot of stuff out there now, ranging from all sorts of prices, and I can bet a lot of them suck, and some are good. I lack the money to experiment,and reading product reviews will not do jacksh*t because everyones supplement is supposed to be great, according to the seller.
I would like oppinions based on personal results and experience.

1. what supplement have you had good/best experience with, and would recommend it(for its price value)?

2. also, if their was a supplement that you tried, and was complete crap, please mention that also so we dont all make the mistake

thanks guys!

1. Protein Powder
2. Creatine Ethyl Ester
3. Multivitamin

These are the 3 I would stick to.

Easto said:
1. Protein Powder
2. Creatine Ethyl Ester
3. Multivitamin

These are the 3 I would stick to.
agreed-the only supps that have been proven effective. everything else is a waste. youre better off spending your money on food.
i was at the max muscle store the other day and the guy behind the counter was talking about how great this product called "tren" was. gave me the whole deal about how people are making these crazy gains off the shit. the hook- about 109$ for bottle im guessing will last maybe a couple weeks. damn, i can get alot of cals for a hundred bucks.

Effective for the money? No supplement IMO. Not even protein shakes. I highly doubt that if you replaced your post workout protein shake with a chicken breast that you see much, if any, negative impact on your physque.

That being said I take Protein, Creatine and vitamins. I wouldn' waste time or money on anything else, unless I had a specific problem that a certain supp could fix.

I agree with the others. Protein powders/bars (simply for the convenience factor), creatine, and multi-vitamins are the only ones worth forking over your hard earned cash for. I would also add ECA as a very cheap and powerful thermogenic stack if you're looking to cut. That's probably about it...

Back