So No One has Heard of Ecooils?

Dlove

Product of Test
Just curious about this manufactur. I posted this ? but it either got deleted for some odd reason or whatever. Are Eco's glass ampules that need cracked with my amp opener. Their Test-E come 3ml 250mg/1ml. That to me means 750mg's per sachette. If thats the case this shit is an incredible deal on the wallet. Anyone tried it?

Never tried it, but I know what they are. Yes, they are cheap.

They say they come in 3ml sachettes with 250mg per ml. Thats 750mg a sachette. I know we cant talk price or source which is a good thing but if they really come 750mg per sachette than its almost hhalf the cost will say of other manufacturers. Guess I will have to be the ginny pig and post some results, please chime in if anyone has tried this.

Dlove said:
They say they come in 3ml sachettes with 250mg per ml. Thats 750mg a sachette. I know we cant talk price or source which is a good thing but if they really come 750mg per sachette than its almost hhalf the cost will say of other manufacturers. Guess I will have to be the ginny pig and post some results, please chime in if anyone has tried this.
they may be legit as hell , i dont know but dont let the price be the only consideration when chooseing a source . test is cheap lots of places and your health not to mention security[ law enforcement] isnt worth a few bucks .

Since they launched their products, they are already counterfeit sachets floating around. The concept is not a bad idea, but given the emergence of counterfeit/fake sachet products, I would be very careful with this product.

bracco01 said:
huh ? wat are galenikas? the eco oils have a noandrelone mix thats 900mg/3ml

The galenikas is Test-E their called ICN Galenekas. They come in single glass amps 250mg per amp. Some of mine have ocassionally been overdosed which I liked obviously.

Back