Only .5ml out of 1ml Schering Test Amp?

bigwise1

I only got .5ml out of a 1ml Schering Test Enth Amp. This is the 5th amp I've used out of the box and the only low one so far. I talked to a buddy and he said it happens sometimes but it's just low on the oil but there should still be 250mg of test in there. What do you guys think?

I find it very hard to believe that the mg. content would be 250.
In 1/2 ml, that would be 500 mg/ml.
Sorry, but I think your buddy is wrong.

StoneColdNTO said:

i think he was saying that there is still 250mg of test in there, its just the oil thats short. either way it still is a bit suspect

I hate to ask this, but perhaps you didn't get all of the oil out of the neck of the amp? Sometimes it gets stuck up there and is hard to see.

I've had to tell more than one person that before. I'm sure you know that, but you never know.

Thorazine

StoneColdNTO said:

Exactly.

The test is already at the proper concentration when put into the amp. The amp is short. Im sure they make millions of those things. Law of averages says a few might not be perfect.

Thorazine said:
I hate to ask this, but perhaps you didn't get all of the oil out of the neck of the amp? Sometimes it gets stuck up there and is hard to see.

I've had to tell more than one person that before. I'm sure you know that, but you never know.

Thorazine

thats another possibility, but i doubt the neck will hold 1/2ml . remember to give the amp a good flick to get the oil to to bottom bit before snapping the top off.

i'm a retard,
i pulled the tip of the amp out of a protein tub that i throw all of my used gear into and it was full all the way to where it was broken off. i can't believe it didn't leak out. so what should i do. bake it to sterilize it? thanks for the help you guys.

Just throw it out dude.
And use another amp.
Next time make sure you tap it good with your fingers before snap.

bigwise1 said:
i'm a retard,
i pulled the tip of the amp out of a protein tub that i throw all of my used gear into and it was full all the way to where it was broken off. i can't believe it didn't leak out. so what should i do. bake it to sterilize it? thanks for the help you guys.

I did that like one time on my omnas. Now I just give the top a good thump a few times so that it all gets down there.

bigwise1 said:
I only got .5ml out of a 1ml Schering Test Enth Amp. This is the 5th amp I've used out of the box and the only low one so far. I talked to a buddy and he said it happens sometimes but it's just low on the oil but there should still be 250mg of test in there. What do you guys think?

most likely if its underfilled its underdosed. I doubt they make uo there batches 1ml at a time. its made in large batches so if they filled that amp halfway thats what you got...half the dose.

Back