So tired of this low testosterone life..what should I do?

Do you snore? Wake yourself up snoring? Part of my low readings are because I have sleep apnea. This blows because my endo is waiting and seeing if some time with a machine will raise them naturally. My guess is that they may rise, but they'll still be low. I can't believe lack of restful sleep has such a bearing on your test levels.....

I also have a sleep apnea machine and I haven't found much difference since starting, except that I do feel a little more rested, as does my wife I'm sure..lol

That would be a stupid thing to do. you are not finished development till around age 25. and you might be a late bloomer, using ANY steroids (like test shots) can stop or mess up your development. there is chance that by asge 24-25 your levels would be were they are supposed to, using aas now could make it so that you will never have high levels and will need to take shots for the rest of your life.
Talk to the doc, and wait till older if you are going to do it on your own IMO

That's tricky, because if he acts sooner than later, he may still be able to develop secondary sex characteristcs while his androgen receptors are still more sensitive to test. If he waits to long he won't get the same effect but your concern is valid. Androgen can close growth plates. If OP's parents are much taller, he might have some height left in him.

That's tricky, because if he acts sooner than later, he may still be able to develop secondary sex characteristcs while his androgen receptors are still more sensitive to test. If he waits to long he won't get the same effect but your concern is valid. Androgen can close growth plates. If OP's parents are much taller, he might have some height left in him.

Thats interesting. My personal experience definetely backs this up... Long before I found 'Ology and all the wisdom and knowledge on here I cycled way too young. Did a hefty test cycle at age 19... Or there abouts. I was looking through my photos on facebook the other day and shocked to see the huge changes in my appearance. Period of 6months I changed completely... All the secondary sexual characteristics showed up. Went from looking like a little boy to a man in an extremely short time period lol.

Obviously, I'm not advocating this at all... Stupidest decision of my life, i rely on clomid to feel good these days. Which is why I'm strongly against pre 25yos cycling. Lucky I was already quite tall tho, 6"2 is enough for me!

Believe it. Sleep apnea can absolutely tank your testosterone levels.
No joke! My sleep doctor told me I had over 105 sleep disturbances an hour! The norm is usually around five. He said he didn't know how I functioned through each day.....

Actually I believe it's estrogen that will calcify growth plates where as androgens stimulate growth... And no, before some shorty reads this do not start on no aromatasable AAS+AI's and peptides to grow taller (yes, there are threads on the web about this theory lol).

Actually I believe it's estrogen that will calcify growth plates where as androgens stimulate growth... And no, before some shorty reads this do not start on no aromatasable AAS+AI's and peptides to grow taller (yes, there are threads on the web about this theory lol).

I think they have given AI's to kids to help them grow when they are not developing properly. I think there are studies out there on this if you want to look them up.

I think they have given AI's to kids to help them grow when they are not developing properly. I think there are studies out there on this if you want to look them up.

This is the best study I could find on the subject. A lot of what I read through ahowed insignificant increases in final height.. But all those studies were done over 1-2 years. This one is Letrozole monotherapy lasting a 5 year span and showed a secent increase. AIs increasing height is still in an experimental stage as far as I can tell..

Marked increase of final height by long... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI

This is the best study I could find on the subject. A lot of what I read through ahowed insignificant increases in final height.. But all those studies were done over 1-2 years. This one is Letrozole monotherapy lasting a 5 year span and showed a secent increase. AIs increasing height is still in an experimental stage as far as I can tell..

Marked increase of final height by long... - PubMed Mobile - NCBI

I would not recommend doing this experiment on your kids.

Back