so were are all the andro v3 series logs?

were are all the "non-biased" logs? looking to grab androbulk just needed some honest reviews

AndroBulk has not been released yet.

Only 2 random beta testers tried it. They were very NON BIAS as we did not try to choose genetically favorable individuals or have people purposely diet in order to respond better ---nothing.

They both gained 14-16 lbs in 4-6 weeks

There are some logs floating around, you just need to search.

-Matt

yeah it hasnt been released yet. i think its set for Feb or something like that. there are tons on androdrive. im going to be doing a log on andromass soon

I like this too, but i wonder if bulk or mass is better

Both should be similar in terms of size. Bulk is said (based on tester feedback) to be an "easier" ride, and possibly a bit wetter. Mass will be a bit better in strength (from what I gathered through feedback).

Both should be similar in terms of size. Bulk is said (based on tester feedback) to be an "easier" ride, and possibly a bit wetter. Mass will be a bit better in strength (from what I gathered through feedback).

Sounds great I just want a safe weight gain

I logged my experience with Mass V2 and Hard V3 on the forum although the whole story isn't there.

I ended up stopping the cycle a month into it as I didn't feel like I was getting any results. I ran Mass and Hard at full dose for a month straight and had not seen any real gains from it regarding strength, recomp, size, or recovery.

I shit you not, 3 days after I finished up my first bottles I along with my wife noticed physical changes in muscle size especially in my arms. I never picked up any great strength increases or anything, but I felt strong if that makes any sense. I feel pretty confident that if I had run it another month as I had planned I would have definitely seen some progress.

Now I have a bottle of AM and AH just sitting around, not really sure what to do with them now lol

I logged my experience with Mass V2 and Hard V3 on the forum although the whole story isn't there.

I ended up stopping the cycle a month into it as I didn't feel like I was getting any results. I ran Mass and Hard at full dose for a month straight and had not seen any real gains from it regarding strength, recomp, size, or recovery.

I shit you not, 3 days after I finished up my first bottles I along with my wife noticed physical changes in muscle size especially in my arms. I never picked up any great strength increases or anything, but I felt strong if that makes any sense. I feel pretty confident that if I had run it another month as I had planned I would have definitely seen some progress.

Now I have a bottle of AM and AH just sitting around, not really sure what to do with them now lol

'Tis a bit odd.

Took about ~23 days or so for AH V2 to kick in for me and after it did it was intense. These products definitely work, sometimes you just gotta stick with it.

Back